News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

A discussion about courage and matters related to it.

Started by Argammon, November 06, 2003, 06:04:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Argammon

I bet you have heard or even seen those situations in real life.
Some women is being robbed while a lot of people just walk by 'not wanting to get involved'. Maybe that was some sort of 'play' is a general excuse often heard.

Of course that is an extreme example.Let's use another:
2 of your friends are having an argument and it's pretty clear that one of them shares 90% of the fault while the other is merely reacting.
What are 'general' reactions in the modern society.

A)You say 'Stop arguing/fighting' implying that every 'fight is a 50/50 fault issue.And while saying that you might realize you don't really have any idea what happened.Well, you don't want to get involved!

B)You don't say anything at all,because you don't want to get involved and act as if nothing had happened.

C)You remember person A once joined into an argument you had with peron P where you were obviously wrong and P was right.Now you remember A supported P saying YOU are wrong.Now there is an argument between A and B and you know B has the 'main' fault.
What do you think?GREAT! Now I can have revenge against person A by supporting person B although I know person A is the victime here.

D)Point D) is an increase of point A) Here,you behave like in A) but also voice your your displeasment with the ongoing argument.You do that by comments like 'Oh my kids,stop it''Yawn' and the like.
Here,I can only say: If you don't want to get involved,then stay out of it completly,your oh my kids,stop it comments aren't going to help anyone,especially not the person being unfairly attacked.

E)You have a bit more courage than those person who did chose the alternatives A-D and mention that both persons are probably responsible because they are answering but also state that the person with the main fault is person B.
And now we got E1) and E2)
E1)you support person A by dissing person B
E)You are kindly trying to help person B change his/her ways by making it clear to him he is being on the wrong end here without dissing him/her!

Now back to society [And this also counts for internet societies]
There are far to many persons of type A-D there and while B might be acceptable in some occasions.(If you have to stay neutral at any prize) Positions A and especially C and D are not acceptable at all.
So if you think in real life,the interenet,or wherever, that you have often behaved in ways A,C or D I would suggest you should overthink your attitude.

And yes,I did not mention any names here because 1: if I did those people would never learn as they would felt 'attacked' (and that was not the aim of this post) and 2:Those who read this should realize into which category they belong.

al il professore

dramatic... but standable!

in the wide excess of tolerance i showed in the case you are depicting mister freud, i forgot to make you obvious something in your pants is getting wet....

Dont try to hide now you cannot run anymore :) everything you will intent against anyone will not remain unpusnished. You are the big boy? you can think about a problem and find a solution? hu hu?

hu hu hu?

hu hu hu hu hu?

now... show me you are a big boy :)
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

Argammon

I would like to see some input to the topic of this post and not my persona MR.Pere.

And from the other community members also please.

JTK

Uh-ha. What a topic. I wonder, by which method you tried to extract these five kind of characters. Ind also I have to ask, what will be the benefit we are able to get out of this.

I myself can find me in B, E and sometimes A... Now what is thepredication or conclusion?

Anonymous

Everyone has to draw a conclusion for himself after having rewied those 5 broad categories of acting. In your case you 'might' conclude that in the future you might want to act like 'E' and if you really don't want to get involved like 'B' and stop acting like 'A'.

al il professore

2 of your friends are having an argument and it's pretty clear that one of them shares 90% of the fault while the other is merely reacting.

i think you think one of us is 100% wrong. hence you want to over prove you are right, hence you need it, hence you are probably as wrong as everyone in acting and living, hence you are blind and blinded by your basic... intolerance.

I am not right... When will you admit you are not either mister-one-sie-mine-side-of-the-story-must-be-the-best.

prove to yourself, as only yourself count, because you think what you think interest other people... prove to you you are a big boy.

Let's sum up this argaminded scenario:

1. only one person cant take part to this topic...

1a. of course this person is the one i attack in this topic...

1b. be sure you are to take part in the argument if you write in this topic, on the side of who you know

1c. come on, there is no 1c! i prefer to write it in the 3.

2. would you? hit his face for me in this topic? please please?

2. did I write already 2. ? no, so 2. Please vote for me, i am the best

2. Well it seems that i wrote 2. already somewhere... well!!! ok then

3. Oups!!! i already wrote the 3. up there!!! look:" i prefer to write it in the 3."

4. fufkshfjksfsfouyouyzoyrhhzraratgmajmiohng*?!??:!! number 4. was a keyboard test! sorry!!!

5. the end!!! thank you for reading all the... oh shit! thank you.

buy a nuke, send it to hendaye, that argument will end faster. but I know you, and  ending it faster will make your joy shorter :) Come on, you know i will never give up fighting you, just restrict the fight area on the tracks, and consider the talented pipsqueaks as patient humanists off the track, without judging 'm...
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

Mingva

QuoteAnd from the other community members also please.
Sorry, I'm not very intelligent to understand your post, Argammon :oops:

Quote4. fufkshfjksfsfouyouyzoyrhhzraratgmajmiohng*?!??:!!
Yes, I agree with you, Alain :wink: Let's kick 'em ass :twisted:

BonzaiJoe

Böff so much.

I stand by "stop it kids, get over it".

Although, in this case, I'm kind of sad the fight has stopped. It brought a lot of life to the forum and Alain's posts were amazing even if he wasn't very friendly.
But we can't be quite sure.

Argammon

Quote from: BonzaiJoe on March 01, 2010, 03:30:36 PM
Böff so much.

Although, in this case, I'm kind of sad the fight has stopped. It brought a lot of life to the forum and Alain's posts were amazing even if he wasn't very friendly.

I disagree.

BonzaiJoe

Quote from: Argammon on May 15, 2010, 02:30:34 PM
Böff so much.

I disagree.

I disagree with your disagreement.
But we can't be quite sure.

Argammon

Quote from: BonzaiJoe on May 15, 2010, 03:12:42 PM
Böff so much.

I disagree.

I disagree with your disagreement over my disagreement with your opinion.  :o

Argammon

Quote from: CTG on May 17, 2010, 07:56:00 PM
Quote from: Argammon on May 17, 2010, 12:20:28 AM
Quote from: BonzaiJoe on May 15, 2010, 03:12:42 PM
Böff so much.

I disagree.

I disagree with your disagreement over my disagreement with your opinion.  :o

Still böff.

Böff