News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

peaceful stunts chat and forum forever

Started by al il professore, November 08, 2003, 04:30:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

al il professore

It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

Anonymous

And as a present you race another race for him! *EG*

Dipshit!

CTG

al il professore

It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

al il professore

PLEASE POST UNDER YOUR NAME, COWARGAMMOND :)

al il professore

"And as a present you race another race for him!"

well, that make me remember that on z24, you told me to play and continue on your replay... of course, i tried to make you understand its not very honest to do that, but you didnt seem to underdstand...

next bomb?

Argammon

ALain you are really a toy car fighter dressed in brown shit sauce.
You have no idea who that guest was neither do I.
But I agree on one thing: You are really a dipshit. :)

And about z24 you asked me to finish your rpl because you could not 'copy' my replay though you had my rpl for days.

:) :) :) :) :)

L-O-O-S-E-R

al il professore

"And about z24 you asked me to finish your rpl because you could not 'copy' my replay though you had my rpl for days."

you are evil, argammon! At first, i didnt want to show a logged chat, but... well, you lie, and i can prove it for sure :)

its a lie... not only because i say it is a lie, like you always do, but because on that occasion, the chat was logged :) (wotan is me.)

Session Start (irc.inet.tele.dk:Argammon): Sat Apr 12 21:07:49 2003
<Argammon> hi
<o_Wotan_o> yes
<Argammon> will you enter again?
<o_Wotan_o> yes
<Argammon> when?
<o_Wotan_o> now
<Argammon> Oh got a good time yet?
<o_Wotan_o> 1.12
<Argammon> good enough ;) please send it in
<o_Wotan_o> i must do better
<Argammon> Check my replay.. it should help you
<o_Wotan_o> u helped a lot :)
<o_Wotan_o> but i need to beat CTG
<Argammon> I think I can drive 1.08.xx on this track
<Argammon> maybe like 1.08.60
<o_Wotan_o> im happy
<Argammon> The first part with the long corner is my strong point :)
<o_Wotan_o> because u will smash their times
<Argammon> can you accept dcc?
<o_Wotan_o> yeah, the long corner is the best part of this track
<o_Wotan_o> have u sent something?
-Argammon- DCC Send Argzk24c.rpl (80.142.54.85)
<Argammon> it's an old replay I did not send to zak yet
<o_Wotan_o> arg
<o_Wotan_o> retry
-Argammon- DCC Send Argzk24c.rpl (80.142.54.85)
<o_Wotan_o> it will work on FSC
<o_Wotan_o> or by email
<Argammon> ok e-mail :)
<Argammon> it's only a 1.09.xx time though
<Argammon> but as I said it's very old ;) had to take a break from driving
<Argammon> I'll drive again next week
<Argammon> ok e-mail sent
<Argammon> got it?
<Argammon> btw I got an idea..........
*** Signoff by argammon detected
<Argammon> hey......
<Argammon> got an idea
<o_Wotan_o> which?
<Argammon> want to come back to zakstunts with 3 !!! ?
<o_Wotan_o> 3 what?
<Argammon> I don't know how to call it in french
<o_Wotan_o> points?
<Argammon> how do you say if someone who was gone comes back with a very good result?
<o_Wotan_o> u say a come back
<o_Wotan_o> :D
<Argammon> well if you want to get some leading points or sth
<Argammon> you can send in the time I send in as yours
<Argammon> I think it's new from scratch
<Argammon> IE not the same as my replay on any part
<Argammon> but if you want to be sure better compare
<o_Wotan_o> :) u are kind but... never :)
<Argammon> as it is old
<Argammon> why not ;)
<o_Wotan_o> but its very kind :)
<Argammon> I already got 2 leading points
<Argammon> you could use the remaining point :)
<o_Wotan_o> ah ah
<o_Wotan_o> the stunts mafia
<o_Wotan_o> cool
<Argammon> want to do it? ;)
<Argammon> Bonzai is helping our opponents so why not LOL
<Argammon> as long as noone besides orion knows
<o_Wotan_o> once i had occasion to help krys doing a trick...
<o_Wotan_o> instead of him
<o_Wotan_o> but i replied to him: u must do it yourself :)
<Argammon> Ok here is the deal:
<o_Wotan_o> i know for some in other teams, there arent no rules but i like when its fair
<Argammon> to save time you send in my replay and then you try to do the same time yourself
<Argammon> proving you can do it
<Argammon> it would only save you time ;)
<o_Wotan_o> u are tempting me :D
<Argammon> should be fair :)
<Argammon> especially bc you were not driving while the war was going on
<Argammon> you lost a lot of time against the other drivers
<Argammon> w/o the fuckin war you would already have 1.09.65 yourself ;)
<o_Wotan_o> sure :) but it smells bad for me. i never cheated (as i remember)
<o_Wotan_o> :D
<o_Wotan_o> dont worry i will be back in pro anyway
<Argammon> it's not really cheating if you manage to drive the same time until the end of the month :)
*** Signoff by argammon detected
Session Close (Argammon): Sat Apr 12 22:53:57 2003

beware of that man, that man is lying... admin, please show us the IP of who wrote as a guest, insulting me as "dipshit" ^^ make my day...

Argammon

I have dynamic IP so forget the IP issue,you won't prove anything.

And about that lovely nice chat:
I red over it and from what I remember it looks like you took 90% of our chat and added/changed the remaining 10% to make me look bad.
So you think instead of just throwing sensless insults my way you think you can insult me in a smarter way now?I think I already mentioned on the forum that I had a hd crash few month ago and thus my irc logs from the time around Z24 are vanished so I can't post them to contradict your edited log but I guess you remembered the HD crash to take advantage of me not being able to post the real log.
But what I still have is a discussion where you told me you drove for myron in order to get more points for the team.Will I post it?Not yet as you would deny it anyways.

Mingva asked me several times to drive for him and I kiddingly asked him if he wants me to finish his z29 replay and he said yes.But I never actually done that.In another chat Alain told me he hexedited parts of his replays because it would make bridge jumps and the likes easier.
And then we have Alain saying he helped Mingva by driving the hill trick on z31.If you want we can carry all that dirt on the table.

And in the same occasion I 'lie' in 5 occasions you already lied in 500.Keep that in mind.

Mingva

QuoteMingva asked me several times to drive for him
WHAT ??? :shock: I never asked such things :!: Every Orion member can witness that. Neither I offered nor I asked to finish/start rpl for other.

Quoteand I kiddingly asked him if he wants me to finish his z29 replay and he said yes.
Yes, you asked me. But I refused!

QuoteAnd then we have Alain saying he helped Mingva by driving the hill trick on z31.
You mean that 90deg turn before boulevard? pfff, then you're misrepresenting facts. Yes, Alain gave to me some suggestions how to do it, but he didn't drive my rpl. Z31 rpl (as all others) was did by me, and I'm proud of its great time. Although with more help from Argy it could be much better :? Anyway, if you'd watch more carefully my and Al's rpl, you could notice a totally different replays from me and Alain :P

P.S. Stop to defame your former team. It won't give more respect to you :x

BonzaiJoe

It all sounds very interesting... maybe now is the time to admit the only time I've "cheated" in Stunts. In 2002, I made a secret alliance with Roy Wiegerinck, and From Tracks ZCT11 to ZCT+1, we exchanged replays and shortcuts. This also means that Roy's famous ZCT+1 replay is actually a copy of mine. I did mine early in the month, sent it to Roy, Zak and Intercontinental Racing, then went to China for a long time, and at the end of month Roy took my replay and improved it a bit.
The secret team helped me very much in ZCT12 and ZCT14, where I would have done much worse without Roy. In ZCT11 and ZCT+1, Roy wouldn't have won without me, and in ZCT13, he wouldn't have finished second without me. So there you go. Apart from that, I have never cheated, or even considered cheating in Stunts.
But we can't be quite sure.

al il professore

i read many innacceptable things on this thread...

1st inacceptable thing: argammon is pathetic and pathetic...

I have dynamic IP so forget the IP issue,you won't prove anything.

FIRST LIE DONT CARE DYN IP WE WILL SEE IT WAS YOU

And about that lovely nice chat:
I red over it and from what I remember it looks like you took 90% of our chat and added/changed the remaining 10% to make me look bad.

SECOND LIE NOTHING WAS CHANGED IN MY LOG

I think I already mentioned on the forum that I had a hd crash few month ago and thus my irc logs from the time around Z24 are vanished so I can't post them to contradict your edited log but I guess you remembered the HD crash to take advantage of me not being able to post the real log.

ITS NOT THE THIRD LIE BUT I WANT TO SAY I DONT USE THAT TRICKS SHUT UUUUP SEE THE TRUTH

But what I still have is a discussion where you told me you drove for myron in order to get more points for the team.Will I post it?Not yet as you would deny it anyways.

THIS IS THE THIRD LIE POST THAT SUCKER AS I HAVENT GOT ANYTHING RELATED YOU WILL BE FORCED TO INVENT SMTG WRITTEN IN MY STYLE AND I WILL LOVE TO READ THAT :p

Mingva asked me several times to drive for him and I kiddingly asked him if he wants me to finish his z29 replay and he said yes.But I never actually done that.

FOURTH LIE MINGVA IS OUR CHIEF HE IS STRAIGHT AND HIS STRAIGHTH MADE ORION TEAM BECOME WHAT WE ARE: THE BEST!

In another chat Alain told me he hexedited parts of his replays because it would make bridge jumps and the likes easier.

FIFTH LIE NO ONE CAN EDIT A STUNTS REPLAY SUCKER BUT YOU DONT KNOW THAT BECAUSE YOU ARE A SUCKER  YOU EVEN DONT KNOW WHAT IS PC TOOLS.

And then we have Alain saying he helped Mingva by driving the hill trick on z31.If you want we can carry all that dirt on the table.

THIS IS THE SIXTH LIE OF THE POST MINGVA HARDLY SUCCEEDED ON HIS OWN TO JUMP THE HILL AND THIS LIE IS FAR THE WORST OF ALL BECAUSE IF YOU SENT YOUR RPL TO HIM HE WOULD HAVE BEEN ON THE PODIUM... lets do the count now...

"And in the same occasion I 'lie' in 5 occasions you already lied in 500.Keep that in mind."

ARGAMMON ONE POST 6 LIES

PFFFFFFF
PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

your puny existence only inspires me the famous leo ramone thought!

huahuahauahahauhahauahahauahahauhauahauhaahhauahauahahuuhahauauahauhahauhahauhauhauhahauhauha

2nd innacceptable thing: I suggest that the site admin in zakstunts takes sanctions against bonzai joe, at least he must lose his 2002 title, as the game was cheated...

Argammon

Alain stop crying.If you would not have had made a complete jerk 100 of times already your opinion might have some impact.

I only said you were just guessing who that guest was and as you can't see the ip's that statement is true.And about me guessing that statement 'can' be true also but I won't tell why/if/how.

I stopped reading on after 10% of your post because it's just meaningless crying.

Greets

Argammon

Oh and about 'lies' in general:

I don't think lieing to friends or even 'normal' people is a good thing but towards people who continuessly lie themselves AND are being a moron from the base of it's defintion I don't care if I  'insult' or 'lie' to them.

And you are the best example for that group and as it is only a discussion between us 2 (though I brought your slave mingva into it) all this chitchat is complete meaningless.

Arg

About taking away Bonzai's championship:
That is bullshit,especially from a guy like you.
It's to far in the past anyways to do anything now,AND I don't remember any rule saying you were not allowed to share your replays with non team members......