News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

peaceful stunts chat and forum forever

Started by al il professore, November 08, 2003, 04:30:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

al il professore

you reply with nonsense when you cannot lie... shutup then

"About taking away Bonzai's championship:
That is bullshit,especially from a guy like you.
It's to far in the past anyways to do anything now,AND I don't remember any rule saying you were not allowed to share your replays with non team members......"

sucker :) you are the worst sucker... its not allowed to share rpls with other teams... YOU WANT TO make the newbies use THE RULES UNLAWFULLY??? answer to me, sucker
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

alanrotoi

Ok here we go with my story. It isn't a cheat, I've never did it.
I really raced in Adelaide track, back to 2002 but I sent the replay to the other newbies Alain and Mingva because I saw their times were too weak.

BUT the funny thing is that I didn't use ISA rules because I didn't know them well, I guessed the rules where "one wheel on the track" but not "over" :D  :lol:  Even in my 1st London replay I wasn't sure about them. That's a 100% newbie :D

I have more stories but they'll come later ;)

al il professore

??? whats the problem? Its not cheating, we all helped each other in the first months, and i regularly send one of my weak replays to newbies when i see them send a time in the competitions...

i hope its legal... to send an example rpl to newbies, to make them know how to stay in the competition
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

alanrotoi

Quote from: "al il professore"??? whats the problem?

There is no problem. MeganiuM and Orion were partners.

Quote from: "al il professore"and i regularly send one of my weak replays to newbies when i see them send a time in the competitions...

I don't believe you "mother Teresa of Calcutta" :P

Arg

Oh my alain you share replays your self and blame bonzai ... pfft what is the definition of newbie?

But then again why do I even ask something.I will get a moronic answer anyways.

BonzaiJoe

I'm not so ashamed of what I did. Firstly, I would definitely have won Zakstunts championship anyway, secondly, I find it a bit curious that while you blame everyone else for cheating and deny everything you've done yourself, you go nuts when I admit something I myself did more than 1? years ago, even before you knew of online Stunts. But go ahead and whine on, I don't think the result will be changed :D
But we can't be quite sure.

al il professore

I DONT SHARE, I GIVE, FOR NOTHING AND THAT IS CALLED GENEROSITY.

its different from agressing the newbies with ' hello newbie, i am faster than you '

Arg

Oh topic name changed! I am beginning to think I must be very important to Mr.Pere.And I have been told he keeps talking 'to' me in chat while I muted him over an hour already.

How to explain that behaviour? He must really have the feeling of having been opressed by me for a long time (mentally).

al il professore

2 BJ: you were a cheater... you indirectly admitted it... please take this "bonzai joe is a cheater" as the last insult i ever used against a stunts driver... but as That makes you in debt to the newcomers, just try to teach them how you reached your level of driving, to make stunts become a great sport on the internet.

2 argammon: lets stop this argument by:

1. you give me your conditions

2. i will accept them

2a. accept my excuses for all the insults you took from me, these days and before... i am a moron, a lier and a bad driver that need more than 40 hours a month to give a decent replay... (i did not play mingva replays, i did not hex edit a replay, i did not skid six different girls in the same night..oups! i did that!! i mixed it with my apologizes to my mother)

2b. all the pipsqueaks i stained in the past can be sure i present them my deep apologizes. Of course it does include my worst enemy on and off track, Bonzai joe! please accept my apologies for the last insult i ever send to bonzai joe on this post too :)

3. Due to the evil behaviour i had, the slate is heavy and i will not agress YOU or ANY driver ANYMORE... thanks.

4. Expect tips, tricks from me, and a neutral position in the forum, chatroom... and victories every months...

Your stunts friend forever, Alain

satanziege

Quote from: "BonzaiJoe"...something I myself did more than 1? years ago, even before you knew of online Stunts. But go ahead and whine on, I don't think the result will be changed :D

PLEASE BJ PLEASE! WHAT WAS ILLEGAL ABOUT SHARING YOUR REPLAY?

Sorry. I don't understand why you put yourself in defense, when there's no obvious thing you did wrong. i don't get it.

Couldn't we please make a subsection in the Board "Drivers who lie and/or cheat and/or are said to have done one or the other or both"? I'd like to be able to skip such things easily if i'm not in the mood.
FNORD!

Argammon

Hmm that last post of me was at the same time as yours :/

At the time being I don't know to much what to say.Just that I will stop any stupid attacks also of course as if there are any issues they should be discussed in a civil manner.

zaqrack

As a competition manager I just ignore any topics like these.
As a pipsqueak I just don't care.

if someone wants to cheat he will. Thats Stunts. But I don't think ANYONE is cheating in the community.
If I'm suspicious I tell you. Just like I did in the Crazy Driver and the Myron cases. Both were solved easily.
I 'm just not allowed thinking anyone is cheating, and from my own thoughts and trust I won't. Your supsicious thoughts - I just dont care, because I know if I'd care I'd be too easy to influence.
If you think someone is cheating fight with honesty and being straightforward.

Zak

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Crazy Driver's results are deleted. Why Myron's ZCT27 result haven't deleted yet?
And why Mingva is still here?
Chürműű! :-)

816.79 km

Argammon

Wasn't that supposed to be a reply to the topic in the main channel Zak?

al il professore

i think we must all fight cheating with all strength it means:

we are not cheating ourselves.

we dont allow anybody else to cheat.

BTW Different car colors: was a good thing: but now somebody (in the worst case) who drives the replays for another one must drive two replays instead of one :) so we have not all the weapon to fight cheating yet :S

I repeat: its a big fight we can all win if we want...

please believe that
1. i am certain that no member of orion team ever cheated
2. i guarantee no orionian cheated ever
3. i am sure that no orionian have cheated

I will accept any test on my replays and stuff to know if i cheated without knowing it, or no...

thanks