News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

peaceful stunts chat and forum forever

Started by al il professore, November 08, 2003, 04:30:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Zak you want to say 'CHEAT IF YOU WANT' and you are about to allow hex editing? Pleeeease don't!!!! This is not the good attitude. Or are you just too tired to detect cheaters? I don't wanna hurt you but this is the first time i really ignore your attitude.
Chürműű! :-)

917.47 km

al il professore

i found zaks position the hardest: lets rely on his judgement. i think he searches for cheaters very often... dont worry
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

Argammon

IMO the car color rule was senseless because you could easily change the car color to any color you want by just edition 1 byte.

BonzaiJoe

I think it's the last one Akoss. Zak is too tired to fight cheaters. Can't blame him can you?

Interesting to see the suddenly compromising attitude from Alain. Something I've never seen before. I surely shall keep a similar attitude from now on. I have doubts that this lasts, but I'll be happy if it does. I apologize for my insults and attacks on Alain, and actually I would like to take this chance to apologise for insults and attacks on Argammon too, even though it's been about 2 years now...

Just a little info for curious minds:
It was Roy who started the alliance, because he wanted to see my ZCT11 trick. I took the offer, because I knew he was stronger than me and it would be an advantage for me. Yes, it was greed.
To satanziege: I don't think there's anything juridically wrong with my exchanging replays with Roy, but morally it was wrong. I don't feel like Alain should get involved in it though, as it happened before he came here.
But we can't be quite sure.

Krys TOFF

1st : Alain wrote in the beginning of this topic that I asked him to continue my replay.
That's right, I asked him. It was on my 1st race in Zakstunts : Z16. Alain did a 6th gear trick I couldn't reproduce, and I asked him if he can do just the trick for me.
He said "No, forbidden in the rules". I said " OK, I didn't read the rules :lol: ".
At the beginning, I made some rule mistakes, especially in FSC, because I was too stupid to read the rules.
I finally did my Z16 replay, and all others that followed, alone.
That's for the 1st point.

2nd : for me, replay exchanges are not restricted to teams, and not necessary also.
It's a team statement, but some teams don't do it, or at least some pipsqueaks don't : CTG told in another topic he never received replays from Usrin.
Replay exchange is a bonus, but as long as everyone race by himself, I don't think giving a replay to a non-member-of-your-team pipsqueak is to be punished.

3rd : alain/argy and mingva/akoss fights are really starting to bore me. I hope new "excuse me everyone" and new "no insult" statement will last for long. :wink: