News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Isaszeg (USC 9)

Started by CTG, November 10, 2003, 02:08:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CTG

Comments

Krys TOFF

Well, an Arena-like (track of the TDC2k3) track, with dual way and a 6th gear NSX car to make it funnier than Arena with Indy.

I tested it quickly this morning before going to work and did 1:07,95 with auto gears. I think winning time will be around 1 minute.

CTG

Krys, I'm sure that you forgot the ONLY rule of USC for dual-way tracks: NO shortcut between the the two ways!

Krys TOFF

OH, nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo !
I had a 1:07,95 time made in a few minutes this morning. :?

CTG

Sorry, I think this is the first track where you MUST really use this rule (Cegl?d and H?v?z were not real dual-way tracks).

Please choose one of the ways, and try to be faster then me...  :)

CTG

'Tricky help' section is available on USC site, just click on the red text in the current news!  :!:

al il professore

It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

CTG

Anybody else publishing his own trick?  :D

alanrotoi

It looks cool. Nice work!

CTG

Thanks, I hope I will be able to do it without the 3rd point's slow down and keep power gear.

Krys TOFF

Well done CTG. :wink:

CTG

Don't forget: modified deadline is November 30!

CTG

Improved trick with manual gears: 1:12.35. I think there's a lot of chance for Akoss, Alain and Jacky to reach 1:05!  :!:

CTG

LOL, I have found the 4th possible way to have a time under 1:15...  :lol:

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Now I am the leader... I think the real Alan Rotoi can do this track with his power gear magic under a minute...
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km