News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

I simply have enough of Orion's cheating, let's stop it!

Started by Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister, November 10, 2003, 11:37:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

I have had a lot of chats recently with different people, we talked about different topics, but there was one thing which we had agreement in. It is Orion's cheating.
I don't want to throw the shit on Krys and Leo, i'm sure they are not cheaters.
I think Alain is a great driver, he is crazy, too, sometimes we can have a good chat, but there's something suspicious. Not with his times, his replays. Something other. I think most of the people know there what I am talking about.
Alain, and especially Mingva blamed CTG of his ghosts earlier. They couldn't stop this, although Crazy Driver's results were deleted. They 'surprisingly' stopped this immediately after Myron joined Orion. He had mediocre results, but on ZCT 27, it was a very hard job to beat him. Later I heard from others that it was Alain who did his replay. It seemed true, all non-Orionians expressed their agreement, but because of lack of evidence, Zak left his results. (Hmmm there wasn't real evidence in the case of Crazy Driver, but Zak didn't leave his results... that is discrimination!) Later I heard that Myron was retired when there was that 1.12 beside his name. So it is true i think that Myron's rpl was cheated. Please punish the team.
The other thing is Mingva. He has very interesting results, from the best to the worst. For example my sister almost beat him on zct25. But it was very hard to beat him last month. A true fact: he always has a great result when there's Alain. His great result is often a bit weaker than Alain's. When there's no Alain (like in 4dStunts), Mingva is eeeasily beatable. Look at last year's results! Mingva was always a bit slower than Alain. On ZCT 23 there was no Alain... Mingva was shit. On ZCT 21 there was no real Alain, only a real Krys... Mingva was shit. So what is that? There was no Alain in USC... there was no Mingva. On track Eger there was winner Alain and a bit weaker Mingva. I heard something with half of my ears that Mingva couldn't do the zct29 trick, and Alain did it for him. What do you think about this? Have you heard about this. Mingva's results are seem to be quite wavering. But if you can see what's in background, you can understand his results.
Do you agree, drivers, or I'm just making false alarm?
What to do? No real evidence, but it is more than suspicious.
Please punish the guilty not only by words there. Thanks for reading.
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

CTG

Little correction: there was no real ghost blame mentioning CrazyDriver, rather Bolo. Alain and Mingva were the agressors: they couldn't believe me. I was suffering from their charges for long months and then something happened. They stopped it. It was really close to Myron's first orionian race. I really don't know if Myron, Mingva and Alain cheated and I don't care unless there are some strange fact which made us to think on illegal inner work of Orion. I don't want you to kill eachother in the forum/e-mails/chat/etc. only just to be in a peaceful community. We can't check if they are liar or not, it's only up to their conscience. We cannot ask them to finish making other's replay because there's no real proof in our hand. I have to agree with both sides and neither of them.

If they are liars, then please finish dishing the community.

If not, then finish this stupid, mindless quarrel!

al il professore

i have a feeling about that, akoss poo.

It seems that we cannot really judge about rpls at the moment. It also seems that real good drivers are cheating!!! for example, i thought long time that alanrotoi was cheating, because i could not do that with my finger on IRC!!! then i watched his replays closely, and understood how to drive faster...

and about the hex editing... anyone read the lukas loerher or mark nailwood page on that? he explains how the replay are written... but its a so complicated stuff that it needs more explanation! i will write a short article on stunts R us about how the replays are written and try to explain how to modify them... it must be easy, so lets find that...

So that is my opinion. What is yours guys?
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

This is bullshit Alain, and this is not about the topic. It is not about edited replays. It is about Alain who makes the replays of Mingva and Myron.
I don't want to say their time is possible. You can do it. But Mingva and Myron are not so skilled drivers, they can't.
Edited rplz would be another topic, because your -rh driving ability is far the shittest in this community, and it is suspicious. But I'm not arguing now about this.
And when will Mingva beat you? And Myron?

629.09 km

al il professore

i respect your views, i just can say

my no RH skills are weak? I just play stunts again and again!
Mingva and Myron are weak drivers? they just play stunts again and again!

and i regret Myron, because he was very good for a newbie!
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

al il professore

from robert riebisch most known stunts FAQ

[8.4] REPLAY FILES

VERSIONS: OCT-05-90, DEC-13-90, FEB-12-91, FEB-25-91

There  are  two  different  formats of  replay  files.  The old format is
    compatible with versions OCT-05-90 and DEC-13-90. The new format was used
    in FEB-12-91 and FEB-25-91.

CONFIGURATION BLOCK

The  configuration  block  starts at offset  0x0000  and is 24 Bytes (new
    format: 26 Bytes) long.

OFFSET   SIZE      DESCRIPTION

0x0000   4 Chars   Driver's car abbreviation
    0x0004   Byte      Driver's car color number
    0x0005   Byte      Driver's shift mode
                         0x00 = manual
                         0x01 = auto
    0x0006   Byte      Opponent number
                         0x00 = no opponent
                         0x01 = Squealin' Bernie Rubber
                         0x02 = Herr Otto Partz
                         0x03 = Smokin' Joe Stallin
                         0x04 = Cherry Chassis
                         0x05 = Helen Wheels
                         0x06 = Skid Vicious
    0x0007   4 Chars   Opponent's car abbreviation
    0x000B   Byte      Opponent's car color number
    0x000C   Byte      Opponent's shift mode
                         0x00 = manual
                         0x01 = auto
    0x000D   9 Chars   Track name
                         (zero-terminated string)

OLD FORMAT

0x0016   Word      Replay length in 1/20 of a second

NEW FORMAT

0x0016   Word      Replay length divisor?
    0x0018   Word      Keyboard Event Block length in bytes
                         (To determine the replay time in seconds you have
                          to divide this value by the word at offset 0x0016.
                          See section [8.2].)

TRACK BLOCK

The track block starts at offset 0x0018 (new format: 0x001A) and is 1,802
    bytes long. See section [8.5].

KEYBOARD EVENT BLOCK

At  offset  0x0722 (new format: 0x0724)  the keyboard event block begins.
    Each  event  is  represented  by one byte  and  can  consist of up to six
    simultanously keypresses (in theory).

The  following chart shows how keypresses  are encoded. If a specific bit
    is set the corresponding key was pressed, if the bit is clear the key has
    been released.

Bit 76543210   Keyboard event
                              ????????
                              ???????+-- Accelerate key pressed
                              ??????+--- Brake key pressed
                              ?????+---- Right key pressed
                              ????+----- Left key pressed
                              ???+------ Shift up key pressed
                              ??+------- Shift down key pressed
                              +--------- Unused (should be 0)

But  how large is the keyboard event  block? You will find out by reading
    the  word value at offset 0x0016 (new  format: 0x0018). It shows how many
    bytes you have to process.

FORMAT DETECTION

To  detect the old format you have to  read the word at offset 0x0016. If
    its  value + 0x0722 corresponds to the replay file size you have detected
    the old replay file format.

For  the  new format you have to read  the  word at offset 0x0018. If its
    value  + 0x0724 corresponds to the replay file size you have detected the
    new replay file format.

Weird, huh?!

CONCLUSION

As  you see from above you can write a replay file viewer and probably an
    editor.  But  writing a converter between the  old  and the new format is
    useless,  because  there  are some  things,  which we call "environmental
    conditions",  that  influence the behaviour of  a car too. These settings
    vary from version to version and can't be controlled by the user.

My conclusion: still to come ;)

Mingva

Quotebut because of lack of evidence, Zak left his results.
CrazyD was a real ghost - no indian pipsqueak was in Stunts community. And Myron, I guess, was a real person. So, Zak couldn't just delete all his results. If he'd be cheated and Zak would be noticed it, then Zak would be canceled only Myron's ZCT27 result  :P

QuoteLater I heard that Myron was retired
Just ask to Myron why he retired :P You don't know real situation, so shut up :x  
In short: Myron tired of using RH a lot. The same situation was to me on LM-002 track, and from next track I missed all summer in ZakStunts. But on my birthday (from ZCT29) I created a new Stunts theory which is helping to achieve an outstanding results to me :wink:

QuoteHe has very interesting results, from the best to the worst. For example my sister almost beat him on zct25. But it was very hard to beat him last month.
My worse results were ZCT25 and ZCT26 because, as I wrote, I was tired from Stunts and RH. On those tracks I raced only once and spent less than hour. And from September, as I also wrote here, I created a new theory which is motivating me to use a lot of RH.
About your sister (can I say 'I want to skid here' like you're saying abt my sister?)... How can we know that you're not helping to here? If I'd be a paranoic person like you, I'd be created such topic in the past as well :P

Quote(like in 4dStunts), Mingva is eeeasily beatable.
Because there I'm racing just for fun/pleasure. Although I'm leader there, 12pts above Krys :lol:

QuoteOn ZCT 23 there was no Alain... Mingva was shit.
:shock: Beeing 7th and faster than Zak, Usrin, Alan Rotoi, Krys and CTG is a -shit- result  :?:  :shock:  :o  :shock:

QuoteOn ZCT 21 there was no real Alain, only a real Krys... Mingva was shit.
I don't know how to drive with Lancia :? Just watch previous year results where with Lancia I was only 10th but in the same time with Indy on Plus1 - 3rd; with Skoda on Plus2 - 1st. Besides, 9th place was quite good result to me as I was faster than Bismarck and Usrin.

QuoteOn track Eger there was winner Alain and a bit weaker Mingva.
I cann't remember now, and I cann't connect to USC site to see past results, but I think on Cegled I was good too even without Alain racing there :P

QuoteI heard something with half of my ears that Mingva couldn't do the zct29 trick, and Alain did it for him.
No, it Argammon wrote that he did hill trick for me. You can read my answer to his nonsense here.

Sorry Akss, but you're a paranoic weeper in my eyes  :P  :lol: You should keep in mind that at the moment I'm, a weaker pipsqueak, better than you  :roll: And stop crying, you're still better than Lupuszka and many others.

Mingva you are not reading my posts in forum, am I right? Or if you are reading, accept my Vilnius rpl.

I'm waiting for the post of the others.

629.09 km

CTG

Don't mix the topics please! Mingva isn't accepting mail from Akoss because of the chat affair. I don't agree with Mings, but it's really not about cheating.

Sometime Mingva is extermely fast, and mostly he has a good result when Alain helps him. Help is not equal to drive for another pipsqueak, and team work is allowed. But most of the pipsqueaks feel something strange arround his (and Myron's) performance. We can't confirm the lie - if it exists. I want to hope that you are fair, and I won't take care about this arguement anymore!

Hey hey I am not mixing them. Mingva is boycotting me (LOL), so he doesn't read my posts and doesn't accept my mails, together.

629.09 km

Arg

Mingva: Even Alain stopped but you have to keep it going?
Think it over.
That's all I have to say......

BonzaiJoe

Alain: why are you trying to change the topic?

Mingva: the reason why you did relatively well on Cegled was that you had my replay and used it. It contained the one important trick in the track.

Personally I wouldn't say Alain drives all Mingva's replays, but I agree results of lately are very suspect.
There was PLENTY of evidence against Crazy Driver, and I don't agree that Zak is discriminating.
Alain: please tell us why your replay is always 0.05 longer. I have never seen anything like this in all my years of Stunts, before your Z29 replay.
But we can't be quite sure.

Mingva

Quotethe reason why you did relatively well on Cegled was that you had my replay and used it.
WHAT ???

Then again about Plus tracks: if you think Alain is racing for me when who did my Plus rpls? Answer you, bastard :evil:

QuotePersonally I wouldn't say Alain drives all Mingva's replays, but I agree results of lately are very suspect.
Please, ask Alain's and my rpls from Zak. Compare it and only then talk Alain is racing for me  :P

Quote from: "BonzaiJoe"Alain: please tell us why your replay is always 0.05 longer. I have never seen anything like this in all my years of Stunts, before your Z29 replay.

Damn that's what i forgot to say yesterday! Thanks Jacky!
And: it happened to Alain's rpls that there was a better time on the final scoreboard than the real one, and then it was corrected. It happened few times. And only with you. What is happening here, damn!

Join chat! Read STUNTSRUS! Hex editing is available, Alain says. He says he only invented it yesterday. Can you believe it?

629.09 km

Mingva

QuoteAlain: please tell us why your replay is always 0.05 longer.
Hmm, why my replays are good? If Alain is racing for me, they should be also 0.05 sec longer :P