News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

I simply have enough of Orion's cheating, let's stop it!

Started by Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister, November 10, 2003, 11:37:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BonzaiJoe

You don't know about that...

About plus tracks: Of course Alain didn't drive those for you, and I sincerely have no idea if he drove any other replays for you, but:

1. Your performances on Z31 and Z32 are much better than the ones on the + tracks.
2. You did these results after having not done any good result in ages, having said you were about to quit Stunts, and having said the car was too slow for the track.
You are a good driver, and capable of good results, but right now you are suddenly driving Bonzai Joe / Argammon / Alain level without trouble. Maybe you just suddenly got some divine inspiration, I don't know, all I'm saying is that it's suspect.
But we can't be quite sure.

alanrotoi

Mingva isn't a hex cheater, I don't believe he is such of person who do that.

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

I said on the chat that now maybe i can believe that Alain doesn't drive your replays. But I said if it is true, you are hexediting your rplz. Of course you are acting the innocent little boy on the chat. skid off and shut up, and go away from this community, all Orion drivers. Maybe you found out how to avoid the plus byte in your rplz?
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

BonzaiJoe

About Cegled: I don't know if you remember, but back then you were a very kind person, and you helped me send the replay to CTG, because something was wrong with my email. Then you watched it, and said: "wow, with this replay I can get the 2nd place". Because you saw how to jump from the corkscrew to the road. Still you lost by 6 seconds...

Mingva

QuoteBut I said if it is true, you are hexediting your rplz.
Then why my times were/are so shit or weak  :?:  :P

Quote from: "Mingva"
QuoteBut I said if it is true, you are hexediting your rplz.
Then why my times were/are so shit or weak  :?:  :P

LOL, Mingva, you are the only one who knows... :)

629.09 km

zaqrack

reading topics like these I feel depressed and have enough of this whole competition business. You know I have always found 15 mins a day to update the site, in the past days I just dont care.
You only talk about it, blame the others, but in the end its me who has to make a decision, and then 50% of you'll blame me, altough I didnt suspect anyone with cheating, and I wont.

I wont close the topic as a moderator or anything, discuss it if you want to hate eachother, but leave me out of this, I'm not reading these from now, please not in the topic if its about such things, I like stunts, I like managing zakstunts, and I wouldn't like you to destroy these.

Looks like there's a new need for good pipsqueaks next to his driving skills and honesty, and this is trust in the others.
Maybe I should give additional points for trust to motivate you  :?

Zak

al il professore

zak zak zak!!! dont speak like that! every one and i want you to go on with stunts, forever...

I said i stopped the fighting forever! on and off track (sorry off track only ;) )... good news?

and now lets start trusting in each other... because it is our only total strength
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

alanrotoi

yes, the trust that people of Iraq has for Tony Blair.

al il professore

its about fighting the cheating... if i fight the cheating in myself, i reduced the total amount of cheating in the world. lets meet the good mix of innocent drivers, with competition spirit.
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

To drivers: trust in each other, don't hexedit your replays. Finish this argument, I want to see an update now.
To Zak: I accept your opinion, although as I mentioned I don't like it. At least create tracks where there are not so many tricks where hexediting can help (zct 32, Mingva's time).
To me: fiiiiinish attacking the others.

629.09 km

BonzaiJoe

Quote from: "Akoss Poo"
To Zak: I accept your opinion, although as I mentioned I don't like it. At least create tracks where there are not so many tricks where hexediting can help (zct 32, Mingva's time).
quote]

No no no, please don't do that, don't weaken the competition quality because of potential cheaters. We want tracks with nice tricks, that's the best part of STUNTS.

Argammon

I think it wasn't a smart idea to bring the whole hex edition issue up. It would only lead more pipsqueaks to use it if someone explains it in an easy to understand way and also tells them it's easy to use...
If someone wants to win that way,fine I don't care,but we should have left it in the grave it was.
Just my opinion about the new articles about hexing and the discussion around it.

al il professore

okay, i will stop digging the problem if its needed... but if i succeeded to do what i tried to do yesterday, well, another week end hacker is able to... I will just dont show how to modify a rpl, because its really awful. And i suppose that stunts r us site is already hidden, plus i experience everyday  that very few knows enough the matrix to be able to read it :) (when i tell to my friends i browsed the website of the fbi they look at me with fear and ask: did you hack it? LOL)
believe me, i wont use this dirty cheating, and you can test my replays too if you want...

topic closed. We spoke of nothing! gosh we are the land of the free or what ;)