News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

I simply have enough of Orion's cheating, let's stop it!

Started by Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister, November 10, 2003, 11:37:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krys TOFF

Well, I just want to say I believe Mingva is not cheating.
His skills depends mostly of his motivation.
He found the main tricks in Z32, Alain managed to reproduce it, but I failed to do it for now.
When he wants, Mingva can beat me, except when there's a trick he can't do like in Z21.
At this moment, he wants to have leading time bonus and fight for it. That's his motivation. That's why he is so fast, that's why Alain doesn't send his 43 seconds replay until LTB war is over. :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Errrr, just kidding. Alain doesn't have a 43 seconds replay... Yet !

And why attacks are focused on Mingva and Alain ? My results are not regular too : I went back to amateur more than once and also managed to have results in top 5. Am I a cheater ? Am I hex editing ? No. I'm just human, with sometimes good inspirations, or luck. And sometimes no motivation.

Now, let's just forget every animosity, let's forget hex editing, let's forget ghosts or any other paranormal apparitions and just start our engines to race for the pleasure of racing.
I like the game, I race because I like it. I don't race to win. I like to win of course, but it's not essential.
I joined this community because I liked the game and discovered competitions on it. I stayed because I found a friendly community.
But in last weeks, I feel like a stranger here; with personnal fights everywhere.
I don't believe everyone is cheating, I think fair play and fair fight is the key to keep the community alive.

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

I just want to say that I stopped insulting and I love Timi.
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

al il professore

but start to play z32 santiago usc fsc 4dsl stuntslol and imsacup who did i forget?
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

BonzaiJoe

But we can't be quite sure.

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Quote from: "BonzaiJoe"Timi? What happened to Bogi?

It is almost impossible to meet Bogi for me, and I heard about her that she is very queasy.
And what is more important: I gave help to Timi in her English homework, that meant Timi nipped in to see me, and we had a 5 hour long conversation, I really got to know her, and I started to feel love... again... More info will come on paradise.danwa.net.
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

al il professore

It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

CTG

Well Timike really needs some hexediting... But she's very good in sex...  :P

CTG

But let's go back to the original topic! Alain ans Mingva didn't give up charging me with helping Jacky and Akoss. If you are so stupid then I'll continue insulting BOTH OF YOU!

Alain hacked Jacky's computer, stole his rpl and put a worse replay on that PC. After that he hexedited Jacky's rpl to make a perfect lap and made a bit worse one for Mingva.

The only question: when did it happen? The answer: every month since Alain became a "top driver"...  :P

CTG

Of course my last comment was a bullshit. But your charges are very similar and ridicoulus too...  :?

al il professore

i beg your pardon? You were exchanging CHECK POINTS in the chat room, with people that were not of your team?

MUST I DETAIL?

this is very serious... you dont seem to realize it :)

CTG

Hmmmm... You have only half information...  :)  We changed 'Vilnius' section times, after the deadline of Vilnius. It's legal, isn't it?

al il professore

What is legal, Neo? They change you into

If only you could talk

Choose the red pill or the blue one Alice...

CTG

BonzaiJoe

I totally agree. I almost miss Stunts flamewars when I read this...
But we can't be quite sure.

CTG

You wanted, Jacob:

ALAIN IS A STUPID CHEATER, HE DRIVES FOR RENATO BIKER. :D:D:D