News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Here I am!

Started by Guga, November 15, 2003, 06:59:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Guga

Finally, I decided to sign up to the forum.

HI!  :D I'm Guga, a newcome pipsqueak, a Stunts passionate.

I would like to greet everyone and I hope I'll have a great time with you. I'm so glad I found an online Stunts competition, I needed to go back to my past :D

What can I do... I'm from the wonderful island of Sardinia (Italy), I'm an University student, I always drive with a blue car, I love strawberries, I'm a MacDonald's passionate, 3+3=6 but 6+6 is not equal to 3.

Ok, I'm gonna stop it  :?

Bye!
Guga
Heavy Metal!

JTK

Hi Guga and welcome to the Stunts community. I hope you can cope with all the crazy people here. At least we all have one in common: A very special passion for racing the one and only ever best made racing game in the world: Stunts! :mrgreen:

Have fun and CU, JTK

al il professore

hi, enjoy the races. Here you will see things unseen before.
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

alanrotoi

Welcome ^_^

I hope you can fill the empty space here.

al il professore

lets fill girls instead of filling stunts
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

Shoegazing Leo

D'you know the brazilian tennis player Gustavo Kuerten? He's also called as "Guga"...

Krys TOFF

Hello Guga.
Welcome to the weirdest community that can be found online.
I hope to see your name in scoreboards of many Stunts competitions for a long time. :)

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Ciao italiani! Benvenuti in nostro communit?! Conosciate Zioalfa?

Back to English, I only know a very little Italian, I hope you will stay in our community for a long while. Join other competitions and come to chat with us in the evenings!
Chürműű! :-)

943.41 km