News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

New Default closed record!

Started by Argammon, November 16, 2003, 02:40:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Argammon

Ok play time is over racing kids :)
I have abstained to race the permanent competitions for a while but today I thought I would spend some minutes on default closed:

Result:Place 1 on the scoreboard beating Alain's former record by a LARGE amount of time :).You could say his time got totally destructed.Yet it looks like he was racing in a car with 100 PS LESS!

I hope the board will be updated soon.
Now those leaders of the other tracks can be happy until I race them one by one :)

al il professore

what did you think? i played it in one rainy september 2003 afternoon...since i am forever the first man under the minute on default track, i am happy.
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

Argammon

Small correction: you are the first man under a minute on default closed not default!

But of course noone can take that away from you so: congrats!

But that does not change the fact that the updated scoreboard will reflect my skill compared to the opposition perfectly ;)

al il professore

okay.

But permanent competition is... permanent.
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

al il professore

i did some statement: your time is 49 seconds, the track is 1700 meters long, hence the average speed is 190 mph. So when I speak to a normal stunts pipsqueak, with more than two grams of cerebral matter, a conclusion is obvious.

Hint: Alanrotoi average speed on buenos aires, the fastest IRC track, was 183 mph :)

:arrow:  alanrotoi's car = a yellow arrow (mine is silver, like Ruepel... Thanks Ruepel, your car color bring me luck ;) )

Argammon

LOL if the conclusion is obvious do the transformation from conclusion to ACTION on the TRACK.

greets
-arg

al il professore

yep, right i am good in shortcut finding

without back idea greetings and full of admiration for so fast a time

al il professore

ACTION taken, now waiting the reaction...

al il professore

good reaction gutix! you beat me and argammon by far! it seems that finally, argammon declarations were much ado for nothing :)

dont worry, i will take my record back

Argammon

I was the only one to find that type of shortcut,that's why noone responded for ages.Now after z35 everyone knows the trick and it was clear that those non maxed out replays I send could be beaten easily.

al il professore

Don't forget that your racing ability is limited to copying others tricks. I showed this trick to you in 2003. And speaking about it the first time (what you did) makes everybody able to copy us two and win the default closed record... You are so dumb that you didnt understand that the permanent competition rpls must be secret :D stupid young pipsqueaks... stupid racing kids... stupid argammon, you are a shit eater and your mouth is stinking all over the forum

Mingva

I'm not racing on those default tracks, and I think I'm saving some my nervous :lol: Besides, I hate dual(many)-way(s) tracks :x
Zak, maybe you should add a rule on closed tracks: follow one of the road(s)  :?:  :idea:

CTG

It's very strange from me but I totally agree with Mingva! Only because I'm too lazy to fight for Bernie's Closed record again... :D

alanrotoi

Come onnnnn!!!!! Say it once!! You won't feel so bad! You can't do it faster than Gutix. He is leading with the pants on ;) It's natural, all of us were beaten sometimes.

al il professore

a girl would cry, a man would reply :) i will reply to gutix!