News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

How to persuade pipsqueaks driving?

Started by CTG, November 17, 2003, 05:04:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

A competition manager...

has to persuade pipsqueaks to improve their performance and rise the prestige of the championship
6 (75%)
can dangle racing before the competitors but in a right balance
0 (0%)
mustn't talk private each drivers, unless he's unfair
2 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Voting closed: November 17, 2003, 05:04:42 PM

CTG

Waiting for your comments, especially from competition managers!

Mingva

Yes, manager have to convince pipsqueaks to improve their times but not with pipsqueaks which manager likes. I cann't understand why CTG asked many times to BJ to race on Heviz and not me or Bolo.

And new pipsqueaks will come to competition not in this way. In IRC newbs came without my persuasions. OK, only Manowar raced on Jakarta after I sent track to him and told that it's created by his brother alanrotoi :oops:

I think, manager should only ask pipsqueak if he'll race or why he won't race, but not to tell things like "you will lose the championship".

CTG

You can't understand my psichology...  :)

1. I asked all the pipsqueaks to take part H?v?z race, you are the only one who didn't get invitation

2. IRC and USC are different competitions. You have your own practice in organizing and it seems that we aren't similar.

3. I told Alain and BJ several times to fight for the last victory. Not only Alain and not only BJ. Or shall I mention Krys? I always tell him to beat my time, because he's my favorite opponent. And the reverse worked also: Krys told me not to give up IMSA Cup final against Rotoi. Not because he wanted me to win, but to give me self-confidence, and to make the final more enjoyable. I don't think it's a mistake, it's only tactics, without unfair events. I don't think you will accept my opinion, but don't insult me with this topic anymore...

And only one thing: I NEVER banned pipsqueaks from my championship...

al il professore

you want opinions... but even that, you shouldnt ask it... competition managing needs total neutrality, and you cant understand that, that is why some dont play at usc
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

Mingva

QuoteAnd only one thing: I NEVER banned pipsqueaks from my championship...
Me too  :) And do you know the competition from which was banned pipsqueak(s)?

CTG

Hmmm, do you remeber the Akoss affair... I know he wasn't banned forever, but you planned it...  :P

al il professore

please stop... i dont want to read this kind of post. speak about the race.
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

CTG

OK, Alain try to beat Jacky! Jacky try to beat Alain! Akoss, don't let BJ or Alain win! Krys, you have to overtake me! Bolo, don't hide your time, be faster then Zak! Floflo come on, you can reach TOP3 again! Zak, show your best, win the race! Hungarian newbies come on, try to drive faster then old pipsqueaks! Rotoi come back! Argammon join! Nailwood send a killer to make USC harder! Mingva, send a replay and show your talent instead of your big mouth...  :P

alanrotoi

al il professore

CTG

al il professore

because it was a great match, and the gap was huge.

alanrotoi

CTG can't you see what he did? 1st he took you as a stupid and now he changed the topic and you ask "why".

pffff

well done alain.

al il professore

ok ok i see that you are angry against me for something i dont understand at all... so bye

CTG