News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Santiago

Started by Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister, November 19, 2003, 03:13:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mingva

:oops: Then I'll decide it by myself. I'll only try to find out that other thinks about kerb (and not about person who drove on it :D)

al il professore

my opinion was not a choice. it was meant to help you choose: i didnt even decide if kerb is road... where did you see that?
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

alanrotoi

Quote from: "Mingva":oops: Then I'll decide it by myself. I'll only try to find out that other thinks about kerb (and not about person who drove on it :D)

It would be better.

al il professore

change this cheap menacing tone into something more relevant, please... Mingva didnt agress you :)
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

alanrotoi

It's a funny coincidence because 15 minutes ago jacky "teached" me that "would" is the same of "will" but I guessed it was a kind way of saying. It wasn't aggressive. I had to say "It could be better".

al il professore

okay!!! then!!! che!!!

everyone care of his competition ;)

Krys TOFF

I would prefer to consider kern as the road, like in IMSA Cup or F1. :roll:

CTG

Kerb= road, it's natural...

al il professore

Its going to be sad this month: like in buenos aires last year!

Tsino will hide his time, Akoss will do like last month (dont reply Akoss, i know you will hide your time like last month, last month you kept your replay to the last day, mingva would have accepted your time if you send it) Bonzai joe will get the leading time point (the first in his career on IRC) and Alanrotoi will send the winning time.

I will send rpl after rpl, with little improvements, to encourage other pipsqueaks doing the same, for a great time battle.

Like in z32.

(I have worse than exams, Tsino, i have to prepare exam questions and CORRECT them at school... and i drive! damn!)

Soon: everybody will 'hide' his time until the last day (why not, it could be funny)

CTG

I won't start on Santiago. I don't care about my ranking, but I feel that I will be beaten by 10 seconds or more. Icy corners are the key of the track, and perharps this is my weakest point in Stunts. So not the ranking but my time causes that I don't want to participate. Sorry!  :oops:

alanrotoi

Yes I know it as "cebra". Mings please decide it as soon as possible because there is a track on the way and I could race this weekend, or anybody else.

al il professore

thinks nothing about it

wants to know fast

what is the answer?

BonzaiJoe

I got the leading time point in Jakarta
But we can't be quite sure.

Mingva

After watching some old replays I did my final decision:

Kerb is an off-road element :!:

So, in future everyone should avoid to use kerb as a road.