News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Santiago

Started by Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister, November 19, 2003, 03:13:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

This is a new kind of IRC track (a Tsino stlye track... hmmm... far from my style)... it seems to be very very hard, I don't like icy corners, but I will try to do my best. The current leading time seems to be impossible, I think it will be a Tsino-Bonzai Joe top fight, I think final results will be:

1 Tsino
2 Bonzai Joe
3 Alan Rotoi
4 Alain
5 me :(
Chürműű! :-)

513.59 km

al il professore

winning time, 1.00, perhaps 59!

1. Akoss poo
2. Tsino
3. Alanrotoi
4. Alain (thats me)
5. Bonzai Joe

good luck on the ice parts
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

BonzaiJoe

That winning time sounds a bit ambitious  :lol: It will be 1.06 or 1.07. And yes, I will be somewhere around #5
But we can't be quite sure.

al il professore

we exchange the knowledge of the WINNING TIME for:

THE VICTORY ON Z32
1027 shields  (that is a lot)
nothing at all, your proposal is worth an auto da f
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

BonzaiJoe

I would say nothing at all, but since your words are backed with nuclear weapons, I only dare to say THE VICTORY ON ZCT32...

al il professore

okay, now tell me your winning time on santiago... i will let you win also on z32 :)

Mingva

What do you think abt kerb (red-white thing on paved corners)? Is it should be considered as road element? I think, by going on kerb/grass on icy road you can gain extra time.

BonzaiJoe

I don't think it should be considered road, because it works like grass, and the important thing is how it works, not how it looks.

Tsino

I will 'hide' my time until december 5 when I finish exams in college.  :cry:  

Quote from: "Mingva"What do you think abt kerb (red-white thing on paved corners)? Is it should be considered as road element? .
YES!!!!

alanrotoi

YES!!!

To Tsino: Buena suerte en el colegio che.

BonzaiJoe

It would make IRC rules very inconsequent  :roll:

alanrotoi

Did I say yes? I meant "keep the rules" as they are and don't change them.

Sorry, my mistake.

Let us know if we can have 1 wheel over it and the others over the grass or not please!

Mingva

At the moment only Alain chose kerb as a road :) I think, try to avoid racing on kerb with all wheels. I'm waiting votes from other regular pipsqueaks.

Untill Sunday you'll know my final decision  :wink:

al il professore

kerb are hard, road also. Grass is not made for wheels. Wheels are made for kerbs. mud is grass without enough watering... ice is cold water... Mud and ice are road? or we will have a penalty on it? then where to drive?

Well i was kidding about the mud and ice... lets go on...

kerb are hard, road also. Grass is not made for wheels. Wheels are made for kerbs. In formula one, kerb is the road.

Kerb is not red and white stripes painted grass... there is two possibilities:

1 one wheel on the black part
2 one wheel on the kerb

Just decide after that! :)

alanrotoi

Nooo! You were wrong Mingva! You don't have to say who used it! Now it can start a fight if the votes are against him. Fortunately I said what I think before it.