News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

h?h? read this thread its my all time favorite

Started by al il professore, November 20, 2003, 02:40:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

al il professore

i think it contains everything to explain what is happening today

http://stunts.mine.nu/forum/viewtopic.php?t=517&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

a funny excerpt from this just reminds me something? and you?

I will just quote what you said and give you my answers,maybe communication won't be so difficult that way.  

1)'Today I wrote the following to the famous Argammon'  

A:Quite unnecessary introduction,I never said I am famous,especially not at stunts '  

2)'You were active in March, I know, but with weak replays'  

A:Weak replays? I would say that is not true because you only took the lead like 2 or 3 days before the end of the month and the other competitors were far behind my times during 95% of the month.  

3)'I'm sure you had a replay in April, but it was too weak'  

A:Nope,like every month I start racing the time w/o replay handling and don't save the replays.I might have saved them if I had known I had no more time to drive last month.  

I have a good proof:Look at last years track when they raced with the 962,I had a bad time which I send in and had no oppertunity to do better.It would have been the same this month if I had few more days left to drive!I really don't have a problem sending in bad replays since racing games ain't my strong point really.  

4)'Now I can say I managed to do this, it was very easy I think.) You had a weak replay, you waited until the last few days, but you got ill, and you s*cked, didn't you??? (You won't admit it, I know...) That's it.'  

A:Basically the same answer as above.I still wonder why you pick on me.Bonzai won the month with a replay he send in last day not me.....  

You have no reason to pick on.I have had several reasons which were all more important than stunts to me.And I guess I can descide if I send a replay or not.

only alain, argammon and ultra orthodox jews can argue with that energy :)
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

Argammon

Erm..... That was before your time and thus I guess I don't have to talk with you about it.No reason to did it up also :)

Edit:No reason to did it up also :)

ERM? O_o O_o o_O HUH?
shouldn't it say no reason to dig it up mister perfect? AHAHAH

BonzaiJoe

Note how Argammon and I managed to forget about that unimportant old strife
But we can't be quite sure.

Mingva

...and even more: they are team mates now  :evil: