News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Compeittion Description

Started by zaqrack, November 23, 2003, 10:42:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zaqrack

I await a standard size (468x60?) banner and the same infos like in my example from every competiton manager.
Send it here or to my mail addresss.

Zak.

CTG

OK but I have to make a banner first...  :oops:

Krys TOFF

Nice idea, very kind of you Zak to advertize for all comps.

I'll make banners for WRC Stunts and IMSA Cup at the size you want and also the comments. :wink:

alanrotoi

when you need it? I will write description and send you the banner. I don't know when will start the second season of 4dsL but the site will be online.

CTG

Zak: if I send you some modifications to the portal about USC, will you update it?

zaqrack

JTK

Aaah - Zak is strengthening his moderating skills   :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

CTG

Zak: I know but I was too sleepy to ask a better one... btw I'm still not sleeping...  :o

Krys TOFF

Quote from: "zaqrack"stupid question :)

"... Don't ask any more stupid questions,
You already know the answers..."            (New Model Army)

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Krys TOFF

Zak, can you modify WRC Stunts text to replace "next one will start in January" by "the 3rd rally is active right now" ?
Thx. :wink:

Krys TOFF

As most of the competitions are not yearly, and as even yearly comp could make a break, I suggest to add a small indicator at the left of Competition logo (there is free space as logos don't fill entirely the frame) to indicate which one is active at the moment.
Something like a little animated gif with a red A, or a yellow A.
A for Active of course.

JTK

Good idea, I want to support this. Maybe we use three signs, one that means 2paused", one that means "active", and one which tells: "will start soon" (4 weeks before start or something like that).

Krys TOFF

Quote from: "JTK"Good idea, I want to support this. Maybe we use three signs, one that means 2paused", one that means "active", and one which tells: "will start soon" (4 weeks before start or something like that).

Yes, Red flag for not active, Orange flag for "will be active soon", in order to give interest to the competition, and a one Green for "Go on, it's active".

JTK

Yes. Very good idea with the flags. What do you think, Zak?

Krys TOFF

IMO, Zak is already coding it JTK. :wink: