News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Winning time prediction game!

Started by Argammon, December 03, 2003, 11:13:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Argammon

After Mingva's pipsqueak position prediction game I will start a winning time prediction game:

Rules:

Player guesses the EXACT winning time: 20 points
Player guess is 0,5 seconds close: 10 points
Player guess is 1 seconds close: 8 points
Player guess is 2-3 seconds close: 6 points
                     3,05-5 seconds close:4 points
                     5,05-7                     :3 points
                     7,05-9                    :2 points
                     9,05-15                   :1 point
                     15+                         :no points!    

Player guesses before 50% of the competition interval is over: 2 points

The reason for this is not as hard: After the leading time battle is over players have a very good idea about winning time so we have to award some bonus points for early guesses!

CTG

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Chürműű! :-)

917.47 km

BonzaiJoe

But we can't be quite sure.

Argammon

Krys TOFF

al il professore

yeah only leo is right:

my bet is 1:17.95
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

Argammon

I guess alanrotoi said driving below 1.20 is impossible.And he should know as he made the track AND has the skills necessary to judge it.

And I would even go farther: If someone would give you 100000$ if you drive 1.17.85 you would not be able to do so with spending 200 hours on it and using hexediting!

Nor would I or anyone else.With the physics of the game and the countach it's impossible.

A good indication is that Mingva was trying to fight for leading time and was stuck already when Bonzai send 1.24.90! Of course I won't say 1.24 will be the final time but it seems to be a time were improvements are small and not that easy anymore or Mingva,akoss,ctg or whoever was sending times before would have continued to send times.

So either someone experiences a very weird bug (happens very few times in stunts) and gains few seconds because of that or it will be like usuall that the fight is basically over and everyone is trying to squeeze his best out of the last second for his final replay.

Stunts Oracle Priests

BLASPHEMY, PROFANATION !!!

The only one able to see the future is the Stunts Oracle.

Don't think yourself as gods, trying to see the future among the infinity of possibles.

Repent right now, you suffer the anger of the Stunts Oracle !
The smallest signature of the Stunts community

Argammon

Results :

CTG: 8 points
Akoss: 8 points
Bonzai: 8 points
Krys: 8 points
Argammon: 8 points
Leo: 8 points

Alain:6 points
StuntsOraclePriests: 0 points

Conclusion:The point system was bullsh*t and has to be revamped :)

Krys TOFF

QuoteConclusion:The point system was bullsh*t and has to be revamped
Nice conclusion :lol: