News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

F1 in 2004

Started by CTG, December 10, 2003, 05:12:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CTG

What will change in Formula 1? Will we see a new king or the real old Schumi?

satanziege

One Schuhmacher will become Worldchampion next year. :)
Ferrari had the best car for years and they won't repeat a problem like the tyre problem last season. BMW was very close last season, but i don't think they will let Montoya be No.1 as he's gonna go to Mercedes :) i don't  think mercedes will be playing for number one next year, they had a lucky finish last season, but they won't repeat that. :)
FNORD!

Shoegazing Leo

The last race will be on Brazil.
The change is because the ancient date is near of Easter and Carnival (holidays) and in March/April, the weather has too much variations and rain in S?o Paulo (just 500 kilometers from here)...

Krys TOFF

I think Alonso can be a real danger for Schumi.
But, to be honest, I don't care as long as Sebastien Loeb is going to be WRC world champion in 2004. :D

Argammon

And I don't care about WRC :)

alanrotoi

what about TC 2000 Argammon?  :D

CTG

Ferrari era is over, Schumacher must retire as soon as it's possible. FORZA ALONSO!

Usrin

CTG, on 8th May you wrote:
QuoteThese 5 races in F1 got a strange purpose: to make the opponents sleep. Schumacher will win this season after an unforgetable winning streak in the season's second part... :P
I'm glad to see that finally you have realized the truth. :)
Colour of living being is determined by the gene.

CTG

Forever Tiago Monteiro!!!  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Usrin

If only Baumgartner Zsolt had been there... (Imagine the orgasm of Palik Laci! :D ) And FOREVER SPORTSZER?TLEN SZURKOL?K!!!
Colour of living being is determined by the gene.

CTG

Americans showed their famous high level intelligence again...  :?

Shoegazing Leo

Quote from: "CTG"Forever Tiago Monteiro!!!  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

The Monteiro's mother is brazilian!

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

By the way: forever Michael Schumacher! He is still the biggest king! From the next grand prix, the Michelin tyres will be safe like the Bridgestone tyres, so we will see the Ferrari winning again - this time, ahead of the full grid. ;)
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

zaqrack

that horseface can only win with the best car. he doesnt have it this year so he'll go down.

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

He never had the best car. In 1992-1993 with the shitty Benetton he was better than some Williams and McLaren drivers, had good races with Prost, Senna and Mansell. His 3 times WC teammate, Piquet had no chance against him. Beat Senna in 1994 with the shit Benetton, became world champion while his teammate only scored a few points. In 1995 still with the shitty Benetton won the championship again with a big gap. With the shit Ferrari he fought well against Willams, and then against McLaren, just lost the championships. Etc etc... I'll continue one day. Today's other drivers just not close enough to him. Schumacher, Senna, Prost. These 3 are the eternal F1 gods.

There was only 1 or 2 years when Ferrari was the best car (the year(s) when Barrichello was 2nd overall).

Btw Zak this sounds like an opinion of a man who watches Formula 1 only since Ferrari dominates (with the Schumacher factor of course).

And with the fully automatized cars the differences between pilots' skills isn't as important/visible as it was earlier. I would like to see Raikk?nen driving an 1993 Benetton! He would break his car in the first corner!!! :P
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km