News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

KENYA

Started by Krys TOFF, December 14, 2003, 05:19:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CTG

Well it's not too hard job for you...  :lol:

BonzaiJoe

Well, I guess I can improve some milliseconds if that's all I need, but my 58.90 took about 30 minutes, and I thought I was driving quite well during those minutes actually. I was very satisfied with the replay.
But we can't be quite sure.

CTG

Because you really drove well!  :!:  I found a place where I can win some milliseconds and an important thing: SPEED! If you do the same there, I'm sure that your time will be around 56 seconds.

Krys TOFF

It's nice to hear that BJ is racing hard on Kenya tracks after saying "I don't like dirt roads". :D
Maybe track design is the reason 8) , or maybe CTG's performance is. :shock:
Btw, BJ, if you have a finished replay for Kenya step 2, send it for me to put it in scoreboard. :wink: Don't worry, I only use RPLInfo, I won't see your tricks.

Krys TOFF

Well, finally it seems BJ had no replay for Kenya-2... :(
But now Kenya-3 is on the way, and it should be raced with cheated Coconut car Coronet Pulsar Sti-R.
Again, winning time is expected under 1 minute. 8)
Have fun racing this fast track. 8)

BonzaiJoe

I do have the 58.90 replay I mentioned, but I forgot to improve and send :( sorry. Now, could you consider actually uploading Kenya-3?
But we can't be quite sure.

Krys TOFF

Well, too bad to ear you forgot, I suppose the time achieved by CTG on Z34 focused your attention. :lol:
About Kenya-3, the track IS available. I already received a replay from Satanziege, but unfortunately he used a wrong car : he used Coconut IMSA car instead of Coconut 4x4 Pulsar car. :?
In case there is a download problem, i'll send the track to you by mail. Just tell me.

CTG

Download problems...  :?

satanziege

Had the same prob: Homemade fix: Take the link for Kenya-2 track and replace the '2' by '3' :)) Obvious krys only forget to update the site *wink*
FNORD!

Krys@work

I don't understand.
I watched site from my home PC and the updated tracks page appeared well.
I uploaded it, I promise you.
But now, I watch it from my job and it's the kenya 2 page... :?:  :?
Well, link to file should be something like that :
http://wrcstunts.free.fr/Tracks/Kenya-3.zip
Sorry. I'll re-upload tonight from home.

Krys@work

Link tested, it works. :D
As I uploaded the zip file AND the html page at the same time, I REALLY don't understand why the html page is incorrect. :?  :shock:

CTG

Hey Krys you overtook me!!!

:x

:lol:  :)  :D  :wink:  :D  :)  :lol:

Krys TOFF

Quote from: "CTG"Hey Krys you overtook me!!!

Yes. :P

CTG

but i did a better one... did u receive?

Krys TOFF

Quote from: "CTG"but i did a better one... did u receive?

Yes, and now I have to improve too... :shock:
But you are fast, it will be hard. :roll:
Remember that race isn't over : BJ, Gutix or Zak didn't send their replay...