News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Unskilled Drivers

Started by Mingva, November 29, 2002, 03:18:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mingva

Found mistake in Unskilled Drivers home page: bad link to Orion team site. Must be http://0rion.tk

CTG

al il professore

the  first 'O' is a null (0) ... aaah

can u send to me a logo for unskilled drivers, CTG?

I would like to put it here on top of page here http://stuntsrus.fr.st

soon, all teams will have a webpage :D
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

alanrotoi

Five teams with homepages! Thanks Mingva!

PS: Alain wants a big pic, not a thumbnail ;)

CTG

Test version of Unskilled Championship started yesterday! Please try it, send me an rpl, and give a piece of advice... :)

CTG

Please don't send me rpl's after Friday! I won't be here. But it's only a primitive test version. Real one comes in February or March!

BonzaiJoe

Hi CTG, I really like your track!!! :D I don't know if it was deliberate, but there are so many good power gear tricks to be used  :D  If you don't want us to take many shortcuts, you will have to be much more careful, but apart from that - it's a nice track because of all the power gear tricks.
But we can't be quite sure.

CTG

Thanx! But I think you won't like real Unskilled tracks from February... First one will be quite slow!   :D

BonzaiJoe

I like slow tracks :) If they are short, and if there's not a lot of ice or dirt...

CTG

There'll be some month (3-4) in 2003 when pipsqueaks can design the next track. The designer's name will be a chosen very easy way: RANDOM! Anyway, you CAN send rpls next month. Test1 will be closed when the real competition begin.   :)

Krys TOFF

Good beginning CTG.
I just raced once on ur track, but i can't wait for the final competition.
If Pershing don't come back, ISA will be closed next year so it's good to see new competition coming like yours or new version of Leo's StuntsLOL.

CTG

Competition is available now on a separate page: select UnskilledStunts Championship, when you visit my team's website! Track of January is ready, you download it. Please drive, and send me your replays! And one more thing: send me the personal details, like birthday, where do you come from (city, country), years of Stunts experience, and what's your goal in UnskilledStunts Championship. Thanx!

CTG

Hey guys, don't be so quite!!! UnskilledStunts Championship is running with a new and ugly ( :twisted: ) track. Let's join!!!

alanrotoi

Why I am in the pipsqueaks list if I didn't race yet?

Is that I have fame to put my nose everywhere?

BonzaiJoe

Well CTG, I'd drive your track if you'd upload it :D