News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Unskilled Drivers

Started by Mingva, November 29, 2002, 03:18:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CTG

Finally, new WRL is ready!!!  :)

Master CTG

Sorry guys, my PC went wrong, so February will be a blind race for you...

Krys TOFF

SHIT !
I'm sure your PC went wrong right after you recieved my leading time on Budapest. :evil:
This is just for not letting me see my name on the top of the scoreboard... :x
I'm sooooooooooooooooo sad now. :cry:

Master CTG

Sorry Krys, but I have really serious problems. And whats more: I've lost all of my replays in this month (ZCT22, Tampico, Budapest). So don't worry! :)

TO THE OTHERS: KRYS TOFF IS THE LEADER IN UNSKILLEDSTUNTS NOW WITH A FANTASTIC TIME!!! :D

BonzaiJoe

Good luck in recovering your stuff. And congratulations Krys :D By the way I think some of you should drive Budapest without Replay Handling. It's a great no-RH track!
But we can't be quite sure.

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Quote from: "BonzaiJoe"Good luck in recovering your stuff. And congratulations Krys :D By the way I think some of you should drive Budapest without Replay Handling. It's a great no-RH track!

I agree. I also drive this track without replay handling (but I will with rh of course). My time is: 1:50,25 if I remember well, but it can be bettered.
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

Krys TOFF

Many thanks for your post MASTER CTG.
Do it again and I'll fall in love with you. :wink:  :D

CTG

Jacky is the new leader with 1:34...  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:

CTG

Anyway, sorry again for no updates, I'll try to solve the problem of my PC!

Master CTG

Sorry again, I have bad news. Last night somebody had stolen the servers of the hostel, so I can't do the updates on Sunday... :(  :cry:  :x  :evil:  :roll:  I'll try to do it from the university, but only on next week's Wednesday.

CTG

OK, temporary server works more or less well... :)

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Quote from: "CTG"OK, temporary server works more or less well... :)

Then you should update. I'm looking forward to see Rotoi's time.
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

CTG

It will be a great surprise for you...  :lol:

Krys TOFF

Hey CTG, I know you have connection problems but when will we see an update for Cegled track ?
I sent a replay and BJ told me he did too.
I think (I hope) that some others did it too. :roll:

Or will it be a blind race until the last day ?

CTG

Well, well, well... I don't know if it will be a blind race or not in the future, but next update will be only at 1st April. Everything depends on my computer: if it won't go wrong again, I'll do more updates. I can't promise anything, but I'll try my best!