News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Unskilled Drivers

Started by Mingva, November 29, 2002, 03:18:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CTG

Unskilled Drivers: the newest dead team...  :( If I ever continue racing I'll do it only in Opponent Near. I'm bored in having no teammates/1 teammate (having 3 members was a really wonderful but short period). It's time to disappear from Stunts world- Unskilled Drivers is over.  :cry:

Mingva

And what about Indy Racing Cup? Juank is leaving Unskilled team too? As I know, Tsino wants/wanted to form a team with him.

al il professore

ah ah tsino? unskilled? he will cost me the IRC championship if he doesnt change into an unskilled driver soon.
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

I don't want to see Tsino in my team - just because I want to be the first driver of a team.
Chürműű! :-)

917.47 km

Krys TOFF

Akoss said :
QuoteI don't want to see Tsino in my team - just because I want to be the first driver of a team.

You really fear him, don't you ?
Btw, he can join Unskilled Drivers in IRC but don't join Ops for other comps...

I'll be glad to see CTG happy again because he is a good challenger for me when he is. :wink:
For now, I dunno which driver I can compare myself with... :? Some are better, some are worse, but not much remain. Usrin ? Zak ? Dunno.
CTG was my favorite opponent, and I think he'll stay, even if he choose not to race again.

CTG

Useless comment to reach 50 posts in this topic and to get closer to 700 messages...  :D

R.I.P. Unskilled Drivers!  :cry:

DieselJoe

Will you reach another level with 700 messages?

(Haha, I destroyed your beautiful "50"  :mrgreen: )
"Why can't we not be sober?"
Tool

CTG

I've lost the original file of Unskilled Drivers team logo. :(

Krys TOFF

Quote from: CTG on October 04, 2006, 05:17:51 PM
I've lost the original file of Unskilled Drivers team logo. :(
Small version of it is still available here : http://stunts.mine.nu/zakstunts/pics/team/unskilled.gif

CTG

Thanks, I have this one. But there was a lot bigger one: 800*600 pixels... :(

CTG

Gutix