News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Unskilled Drivers

Started by Mingva, November 29, 2002, 03:18:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CTG

I uploaded it... Alan, it's only a table of pipsqueaks! I made 4 places for pictures, and one of them was too empty... :) But it's an invitation also: let's join my competition!  :D  :D  :D

alanrotoi

Yes I like put my nose everywhere..... I'm IN!

CTG

I was sure you'll join...  :D

CTG

Hey guys! UNSKILLED STUNTS CHAMPIONSHIP IS OPENED, LET'S JOIN!!! :)

CTG

20 days, 5 pipsqueaks, 8 replays...  :cry:

Mingva

Yeah, aren't so many unskilled drivers in our Stunts community :lol:

CTG

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Finally I joined. Drove 1:28.95 after half an hour, quite good I think. There are shortcuts on the track which are shouting "Find me! Find me!" - such easy shortcuts are they.
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

BonzaiJoe

Yes, I always turn down the volume on that track because those shortcuts keep shouting at me... but I still haven't found a good way to skip the loop.
But we can't be quite sure.

CTG

Well, I don't want to make killer tracks. This one doesn't need a hard RH driving. That's why I say: "Enjoy it!" UnskilledStunts is not the championship of the difficult tricks or shortcuts. It's only a joke, not more! :D

Quote from: "BonzaiJoe"Yes, I always turn down the volume on that track because those shortcuts keep shouting at me... but I still haven't found a good way to skip the loop.

Keep on trying, I found a good way.

629.09 km

CTG

February track is available, closing today at GMT 0:00, results on Monday (I have to go home today afternoon, sorry...). You have 11 hours back to race on Arrabona...  :)

Quote from: "CTG"February track is available, closing today at GMT 0:00, results on Monday (I have to go home today afternoon, sorry...). You have 11 hours back to race on Arrabona...  :)

I sent another rpl and I'm waiting for the results.

629.09 km

Master CTG

OK, I'm back, update in the afternoon!

CTG

Ready with update, replays are available in Archives section...