News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Awards'2003

Started by Mingva, December 18, 2003, 04:08:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mingva

At the moment we know:
1) Best pipsqueak (a.k.a. Champion) -> Alan Rotoi;
2) Best team -> "MeganiuM Aces High";
3) Best rookie -> Tsino;

Six pipsqueaks voted, after which we know:
4) Player's pipsqueak of the Season -> Alan Rotoi, got 3 votes;
5) Best race -> Asuncion, Jakarta or Vilnius, all three got at 2 votes each;
6) Event of the year -> maybe Tisno's appearance? Or post-race reports and analyses?

CTG

4, Best pipsqueak: Krys Toff. My reason to choose him was his diligence and his strong will to fight for a few points. It was a great adventure to be in the same pipsqueak cathegory with him.  :wink: I admire him, because I would never be able to fight for milliseconds if only one point depends on it...

5, My current choice is Vilnius (because of the great fight with Zioalfa and Krys) , but don't count it because I think Las Palmas can be better at the end...

6, Best event: the appearance of Tsino. I think his sudden good performance motivated Alan, BJ and mostly Akoss to race harder.  :)  And the worst event: the closure of IRC after Las Palmas...  :(

alanrotoi

4) The best pipsqueak for me was pArAnO because he helped me when I lost the motivation just after Beijing. He is the best teammate I ever had.

5) It may be Vilnius because what CTG said and because there were a lot of pipsqueak who can get the 1st place (Tsino, Alain, Bonzai, Akoss Poo, Alan Rotoi) I guess Bonzai didn't race in Vilnius but you didn't know I won't win when I knew it :)

6) Yes, the best event was the come of Tsino but it didn't give me motivation. I knew him before IRC. I hope IRC will exist in 2004. Now I can rest peacefully :)

BonzaiJoe

I think the best pipsqueak was Akoss Poo. He raced all tracks, got good times on them all, and finally managed to win on Vilnius.
The best race was Jakarta - 4 pipsqueaks within 0.70! Great finish and very nice track.
The best IRC event... hmm, this one is difficult. I don't really think the appearance of a rookie can be described as an event as such. Although I do agree it was very refreshing to see another elite driver in the competition. Tsino if you're reading this: race in Zakstunts 2004, the ultimate Stunts battle!
Maybe the best events were all Krys' great analysises, they were really interesting to read. Good work! Also, the scoreboard-updates in the bottom of the screen are great :D
But we can't be quite sure.

Krys TOFF

Best pipsqueak : Alan. He can win whenever he wants to, only some lazyness made him let the others have a chance to win.

Best track/race : I liked very much Asuncion as a track. And Alain's victory was good too for Orion. :D

Best event : mmm, I'm glad to hear someone liked my analysis :D but I must admit I felt quite lazy the last months and thought that nobody had interests for them anymore (the last one who told me that he like them wwas Juank, who stopped racing IRC a few months ago now), so I stopped making them... :roll: Shame on me !
But I think regular reports/interviews by Mingva and my analysis sheets were a very good thing.

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Best pipsqueak: Alan Rotoi, no question. He was always on top with times which could be bettered by him. He deserved to be champion again.

Best race, event, track: the best track was Asuncion I think, and not because it was created by me. Despite it was very hard, it was enjoyable, it was almost as good as Kinshasa was. The best race was on Jakarta... unbelievable how close we were at the top of the scoreboard. My favourite event was Vilnius: it was so good feeling that I won a track finally. Best event: no idea... maybe when CTG told me that the Indy can be powergeared at the beginning of Santiago track...

Strongest winning time: I think Asuncion again (but Beijing is close), I raced that month the hardest, and I only finished 4th 2.00 behind winner.

To Jacky: you are overstating, I wasn't the best driver this year, when Rotoi, Alan or you wanted, you beat me.

To CTG: yes Tsino was extra motivation for me because I found another good opponent for me... but it didn't mean I had raced harder.
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

Mingva

Akoss: we know who's the best in IRC (Alan Rotoi). And you need to write who's your -favourite- pipsqueak :!: It could be even Leo for his strong will. In other words, it's almost "Man of all Races" award :wink:

alanrotoi

Mings did you send what you told me you'll send? It didn't arrive yet.  :(

Mingva

Don't worry about it :wink:

Back to original topic... I'm waiting votes from zaqrack, Alain, satanziege and Leo.

al il professore

the best pipsqueak alanrotoi

the best race asuncion

the best event alanrotoi first failure
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

Mingva

Results of your votes are available above (first message) :)