News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

I need a team!!!

Started by Dark Chaser, December 18, 2003, 04:56:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dark Chaser

8)

Hello, I'm Dark Chaser, a brazilian new pipsqueak on the championship in 2004. I'm a good pipsqueak and I want a team for 2004. I have no team, and I want one... Does anybody intend to invite me to join a team??

alanrotoi

Also, you can build a team with a friend if nobody invites you...

CTG

Dark Chaser, what's your best on Default with Indy (without tricks and shortcuts)?

DieselJoe

:roll:

Hello there, I'm new here, too, and waiting for next year's competition.
But I don't think you really need a team, do you?

By the way, what do you think of my Avatar? I've spent the whole day for it, maybe you know the pic...     :wink:
"Why can't we not be sober?"
Tool

CTG

OK newbies, let's draft you!  :wink: Are you really talented? Race on Default and send your replays to me: riverkiller@freemail.hu . I'm really interested how good you are...  :)

DieselJoe

I don't think whether my default track is the original one or not.
I just downloaded the game from //www.kalpen.de, and I guess that I can remember some differences to my old default track a long time ago.

Anyway, what has my time to be about? I'll try, but I have already recognized, that I still have to learn much.

But I'll do...      :x
Tool

alanrotoi

It's a great avatar! It's the animation when you win a race in Accolade's Grand Prix (1988).  :D

DieselJoe

:D  Yeah!  :D

JTK

If you're not sure about the tracks from our site you may download the original tracks from our tracks'n'replays section.

Anyway, if you downloaded the original game, then of course the original tracks are included.

DieselJoe

I have already looked it up somewhere, and it seems to be the original one.
Then my memories must be wrong or I didn't have the real default track in former times.

But how are these times listed on Zak's scoreboard possible?

I tried a few times yesterday evening and today and I don't think I'll be able to improve it much more. But it's a 1:07:15 ! (of course without RH)
And even in my dreams I can't imagine driving a 0:35.85!  :shock:

Maybe I should try a beginner competition. Before I came here, I thought i was good..... :cry: You've ruined my self-confidence!
Tool

JTK

Hey, cheer up! Those times are possible because of training, exercising and experience. And not all pipsqueaks are that fast (take a look at my crappy times) Anyway that's why Zak's contest is divided in two leagues. So even if you're not with the Top Ten pipsqueaks you may get a good ranking in the amateur league. Anyway you will definitely become faster watching the winning replays of the other pipsqueaks and thus learning some tricks and shortcuts  :)

DieselJoe

But in Zak's competition the car of the month is determined,
and the only cars I like are the Indy, the Porsche 962 and the Jaguar!

Maybe I should try in the ISA competition, I think these harder rules could be an advantage to me.
Tool

Mingva

QuoteMaybe I should try in the ISA competition,
Then hurry up, because Las Palmas is the last track of the season, and ends it on 30 December. Next season I won't continue IRC probably, but you'll can race with indy in StuntsLOL competition.

DieselJoe

Hey, finding shortcuts, that might be the answer!

0:56:60 on Default!!! I've sent the replay to Zak, hope it will appear on the scoreboard of the permanent competition soon. But how to get still 20 seconds less??? :?
No matter, a giant triumph for me!!! :D

Now CTG, what do you think?
Tool

Krys TOFF

Hey, Diesel Joe. :shock:
That name reminds me a rock band called Johnny Diesel and the Injectors. :D

Your time is good, but to compare I think CTG needs to send his best time to Zak because there's no CTG time in permanent competition scoreboard for Default track. :lol:  :lol:  :lol: