News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

I need a team!!!

Started by Dark Chaser, December 18, 2003, 04:56:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DieselJoe

Hm, I guess I didn't think of them when I gave myself that nickname. :wink:

Besides I didn't want to compare myself with CTG (maybe after a little more international experience), but CTG said:

... Race on Default [...] I'm really interested how good you are...
"Why can't we not be sober?"
Tool

alanrotoi

I thought I were very good in stunts when I started. It wasn't like that because I hadn't the training that regular pipsqueaks had when I joined. It's a matter of time, you can become the best in few months.

CTG

I have 45.xx at the moment on Default...

Diesel Joe: Please play Stunts 1.1 version, not 1.0, because they aren't compatible. And the official Stunts game is v1.1 in all the competitions... You can download it from Zak's page. And use Indy, not Contest Car!  :wink:

BonzaiJoe

Hi Diesel Joe, your name reminds of me of another Stunts pipsqueak with 6 letters and then Joe. You're right, that shortcuts is an important part of getting a good time on Default and most other tracks, but with the Indy, shortcuts are not enough, power gear is necessary too :D
About having ruined your self-confidence, we've all been there! Competing like this demands something of you - racing with Helen and Skid or against your own records doesn't. You'll see that you improve fast once you've gotten into the competition!
I don't think IRC will make it easier for you, as it is probably the hardest competition to win in, but in a competition like USC (www.unskilledstunts.cjb.net) or StuntsLOL, mostly the Indy and other fast cars are used. Those are great competitions too, and not as hard as Zakstunts or IRC!

See you on the scoreboards - my cousin?  8)
But we can't be quite sure.

CTG

QuoteI don't think IRC will make it easier for you, as it is probably the hardest competition to win in, but in a competition like USC (www.unskilledstunts.cjb.net) ... mostly the Indy and other fast cars are used.

Yes, yes - try your best on Josvafo track! Deadline is 30th December!  :wink:

DieselJoe

I thought the contest car was designed, so that version 1.0 could keep up with 1.1
But I'll do as you said and download it.

I don't think I have enough time to try all the competitions this month, there are a lot of exams waiting for me in January.

@BonzaiJoe: I'll kepp on trying, but what I've seen in some replays what to do seems to me to be superhuman! (at the moment)

We'll see how i will develop, I didn't believe winning against Skid is enough to succeed here  :wink:

I hope you'll see me there(scoreboard), soon. I already have a passable time at Bernie's.   ...Cousin!  :D (what an honour)
Tool

satanziege

HI DJ :)

Don't worry about Bonzai's replays - they are superhuman... AFAIK 0:56 is pretty good for a first run on default, I'm only for half a year in the contest and improved quite a bit (I'm still driving behind the good one's, but a bit closer :) ). Perhaps you should just drive in a competition to get a team, that's the best thing you can do to improve. I've seen for myself.

so long satanziege
FNORD!

BonzaiJoe

Well, I cheat - I use replay handling  :roll:
But we can't be quite sure.

CTG

Quote from: "BonzaiJoe"Well, I cheat - I use replay handling  :roll:

Well, still better then hexediting...  :P

Anyway, your 56 secs on Default is very impressive! You will be welcome in my team if you want to join...  :wink:

DieselJoe

Wow, that offer came fast!

Of course I accept!  :D  I hope I won't dissappoint you, you haven't seen much of me yet.

Did I understand right, that I can't join until next year?
Tool

Krys TOFF

OK, now DJ has a team :wink: , but the post creator, Dark Chaser, hasn't. :shock:
DJ "stole" his "team need" post with success. :lol:
Funny, except for Dark Chaser I think. :roll: