News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

It's x-mas time

Started by Argammon, December 20, 2003, 12:28:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Argammon

Got some visitors and more will come soon!
So I will proly stop racing this year :) I need a new soundcard and a new monitor anyways!

I guess the replay I made on day 12? will be my final one.Happy racing and x-mas.

alanrotoi

The next generation is waiting. I said the same 1 year ago and 2003 was a deception about it compared with 2002. This time I don't expect nothing. I hope it will be better.

al il professore

blablabla

et

blablabla

what is the 4dstunts success then?
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

i got a new computer for christmas. i didn't have any computer in the last week, so i haven't driven for more than a week now. of course i will start driving now (i had an exam this morning), and i won't miss zct33 and las palmas. the other tracks? i'll see...
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

BonzaiJoe

I am in Copenhagen now, and will stay here over christmas. I won't be home before the 30th, which means I probably won't have time to drive anything really. Which is sad, but I really didn't have the time.
But we can't be quite sure.

Krys TOFF

QuoteI am in Copenhagen now
I went to Copenhagen for 2 days a few years ago, and the thing I liked most in this city was Tivoli Park. :lol:

zaqrack

Leo Ramone, always on topic :)
(yes, it is fun digging up old topics)