News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

F1 in 2004

Started by CTG, December 10, 2003, 05:12:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Layman opinion, Zak... sorry... I can't take opinions like this seriously...
Chürműű! :-)

816.79 km

CTG

Okay, okay... but where is Damon Hill? :)

Schumacher is really one of the Big Trio. I think Senna or Prost would beat him in his early years (1994, 1995) if they stay (stay alive), but only with a small gap. But after that few years MSC would became as good as they were - maybe even better. He was worse then Senna these days (in my view), but only because he had no real opponents and 80 percent performance was enough to shock and knock out all the others. Now he has to grow up to Senna's level again with this slow Bridgestone. But I'm sure he'll win the title - if not in this year then in 2006.

Btw Zak's view is unusual from him. He devaluated Schumi because of own hate. Your negative emotions made you blind. Schumacher is a great pipsqueak and great human. He deserves to be all pipsqueaks' sportsman idol.

Shoegazing Leo

Quote from: "Akoss Poo"He never had the best car. In 1992-1993 with the shitty Benetton he was better than some Williams and McLaren drivers, had good races with Prost, Senna and Mansell. His 3 times WC teammate, Piquet had no chance against him. Beat Senna in 1994 with the shit Benetton, became world champion while his teammate only scored a few points. In 1995 still with the shitty Benetton won the championship again with a big gap. With the shit Ferrari he fought well against Willams, and then against McLaren, just lost the championships. Etc etc... I'll continue one day. Today's other drivers just not close enough to him. Schumacher, Senna, Prost. These 3 are the eternal F1 gods.

There was only 1 or 2 years when Ferrari was the best car (the year(s) when Barrichello was 2nd overall).

Btw Zak this sounds like an opinion of a man who watches Formula 1 only since Ferrari dominates (with the Schumacher factor of course).

And with the fully automatized cars the differences between pilots' skills isn't as important/visible as it was earlier. I would like to see Raikk?nen driving an 1993 Benetton! He would break his car in the first corner!!! :P

1- Last Piquet's season was 1992.
2- Senna drove just 3 races in 1994 (he died on the third)
3- In 1993, McLaren had a shitty Ford Cosworth engine one generation older than the Benneton ones...
4- Verstappen is not a good reference...

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Quote from: "Leo Ramone"
1- Last Piquet's season was 1992.
2- Senna drove just 3 races in 1994 (he died on the third)
3- In 1993, McLaren had a shitty Ford Cosworth engine one generation older than the Benneton ones...

1.) Yes, Schumacher was 3rd in overall in 1992, he gained much more points than Piquet.

2.) Yes, but on the first two, was beaten by Schumacher (on the first GP, in a great fight).

3.) Yes, but McLaren always had a better chassis than Benetton.

4.) Verstappen wasn't a bad driver... but the car was so shit so only Schumacher could reach good result with it.
Chürműű! :-)

816.79 km

zaqrack

Quote from: "Akoss Poo"
Btw Zak this sounds like an opinion of a man who watches Formula 1 only since Ferrari dominates (with the Schumacher factor of course).

I watch it since 1987

zaqrack

Quote from: "CTG"
Btw Zak's view is unusual from him. He devaluated Schumi because of own hate. Your negative emotions made you blind. Schumacher is a great pipsqueak and great human. He deserves to be all pipsqueaks' sportsman idol.

I'm not blind but he is not worth this much from any viewpoint.  
And I admit he is a skilled driver. But he is not the best anymore on the track atm. Alonso played with him for endless laps while sitting in a slower car.

zaqrack

Quote from: "Leo Ramone"

Verstappen hat verstoppen :D

Usrin

Quote from: "zaqrack"Verstappen hat verstoppen :D
It's some linguistic joke! :D
Colour of living being is determined by the gene.

CTG

Quote from: "zaqrack"I'm not blind but he is not worth this much from any viewpoint.  
And I admit he is a skilled driver. But he is not the best anymore on the track atm. Alonso played with him for endless laps while sitting in a slower car.

!hint Renault was always faster then Ferrari this year - Schumi closed up to him just because of the different tanking periods and his own "drive on the razor's edge" tactics. Alonso is a great talent, maybe some experience will make him as good as Lauda and Piquet were. But MSC is the best (7 titles in the pocket - try to say he's not the best of the current F1 and most of people will laugh at you...  :) ). I can't see so much talent and love to this sport in any of his opponents - for long-long years (the last one was Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.).