News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Damage Inc.

Started by Krys TOFF, December 27, 2003, 01:26:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JTK

@Bonzai:  :?:  What kind of bug is that? Never heard of... or do I simply not understand? Please, please send a demo replay to me, that sounds strange to me...  :?

BonzaiJoe

Doesn't everyone know about this bug? When you have a two way track, you can go one way, and then change to the other way without getting penalty time. Like the basic trick in Default, where you go straight forward after the boulevard and join the other way to finish in 55 seconds...
But we can't be quite sure.

Krys TOFF

Quote from: "DieselJoe"OK, you talked about teamwork and sending each other the replays...
I only have CTG's e-mail-adress, I cannot find yours.

I modified my profile, now my e-mail address is visible. :wink:
CTG gave me yours.

JTK

Aaaah, THAT'S how those times can be acheived... Can you send me a demo-replay anyway, please?

CTG

I made my best in all competitions for January, so I'll be away from the community in the next weeks (as you can see I asked Sampi to ban me with bot from the chat - because I have to concentrate on examinations). So sorry Krys & Diesel Joe, this month these are my ending results...  :(

BonzaiJoe

I understand, I really understand very well  :cry:  Why am I here? Why can't I be banned from the forum? I need to work or I'll end up as a dish washer.

DieselJoe

Only 2 more exams to pass...  :D
Soon I'll be able to take some more time for racing!

Thanks to CTG and Krys Toff for all those e-mails and replays and sorry that I didn't answer all of them, but I think I've mentioned...
But I think tommorow I'll send a "preview"-replay so that you can size up my performance approximately.

And now a question for BonzaiJoe:
As you have now revealed how to get a .55 time on default (okay, I already knew, otherwise my .56 wouldn't have been possible) I guess you can also tell how to get a .35 then... :lol:
"Why can't we not be sober?"
Tool

CTG

I have still 4 exams left...  :?

Anyway I'm really interested in your skills. I wait a time around 1:00-1:02 from you on Z34 and 1:22-1:25 on Kaposvar!  :wink: Or wait is not a good word for it: only hope...  :wink:

BonzaiJoe

Quote from: "DieselJoe"

And now a question for BonzaiJoe:
As you have now revealed how to get a .55 time on default (okay, I already knew, otherwise my .56 wouldn't have been possible) I guess you can also tell how to get a .35 then... :lol:

The principle is the same ;)
By the way I re-drove 35.85, so now the replay exists (the old one was lost from both my own and Zak's harddisk)

Krys TOFF

Quote from: "CTG"I made my best in all competitions for January, so I'll be away from the community in the next weeks (as you can see I asked Sampi to ban me with bot from the chat - because I have to concentrate on examinations). So sorry Krys & Diesel Joe, this month these are my ending results...  :(
As last months, we will have a CTG very active at the beginning of the month, silent in the middle, and making a riotous return for the finish rush of the month during quiet days. :lol:

Krys TOFF

Quote from: "CTG"I made my best in all competitions for January, so I'll be away from the community in the next weeks (as you can see I asked Sampi to ban me with bot from the chat - because I have to concentrate on examinations). So sorry Krys & Diesel Joe, this month these are my ending results...  :(
As last months, we will have a CTG very active at the beginning of the month, silent in the middle, and making a riotous return for the finish rush of the month during quiet days. :lol:

DieselJoe

So, replay is sent! Not bad estimated CTG, it's a 1:02.45.
Unfortunately no time for Kaposvar at the moment, now I really should learn :?
Tool

CTG

Wow, so you have good skills...  :wink: I'm sure that if you train a lot, you can reach Krys's or my performance in two or three months!

DieselJoe

1:00:40!   8)   Gradually I get more technical finesses like jumping curves + driving straight ahead afterwards!

Ah! Devilish game!  :twisted: :twisted:  :twisted: - Back to learning now!!!
Tool

CTG

GOOD!  :wink: Try to reach 57 seconds, it's not so hard with RH...