News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Damage Inc.

Started by Krys TOFF, December 27, 2003, 01:26:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CTG

Quote from: SuperBrian on November 02, 2011, 01:58:16 PM
So, after CTG's "retirement (again)" I'm the only one still racing for Damage Inc, because Leo Ramone, Diesel Joe and Krys so rarely races at the moment. Therefore I declare that my first Zakstunts-win will be the end of Damage Inc. unless some of the young pipsqueaks like Fredmen67, Faundu, Oscar etc wants to join the team?

I'm still around.

SuperBrian

Nice, I couldn't imagine you to stay away for Stunts for more than a cuople of days..  ;D

Is it possible to beat Kompentenzcenter in the Zakstunts-team-competition this year if we pull ourselves together?
Charles Dickens said: "An idea, like a ghost, must be spoken to a little before it will explain itself."

CTG

Quote from: SuperBrian on November 02, 2011, 02:10:13 PM
Nice, I couldn't imagine you to stay away for Stunts for more than a cuople of days..  ;D

Is it possible to beat Kompentenzcenter in the Zakstunts-team-competition this year if we pull ourselves together?

Only Dexter Morgan knows... ;D

SuperBrian

Maybe CTG, M. Schumacher, Dottore and Dexter Morgan wants to join the sinking ship?  :P
Charles Dickens said: "An idea, like a ghost, must be spoken to a little before it will explain itself."

CTG

Quote from: SuperBrian on November 02, 2011, 02:15:58 PM
Maybe CTG, M. Schumacher, Dottore and Dexter Morgan wants to join the sinking ship?  :P

You mean CTG, Mislav, CTG and CTG? :D

SuperBrian

Really? I thought the Schumacher was CTG..  ::)

Uh this is my post nr 100 in 5 years. That's 25 each year.. Böff?

CTG

CTG

Quote from: SuperBrian on November 02, 2011, 02:10:13 PM

Technically? Yes. First of all, Krys earned some points in January  - but since he's not registered to Damage Inc  (maybe Zak forgot to add him), it's not included in team scores. Secondly, Dexter Morgan is CTG (DECLARED), so he's the member of Damage Inc. Another 10 points. :D

Try to activate the old pervert Frenchman and I'll also try to race a bit. Kompetenzcenter is not an opponent for us! ;D (motivating insult)

SuperBrian

Quote from: CTG on November 02, 2011, 02:47:53 PM
Quote from: SuperBrian on November 02, 2011, 02:21:30 PM
That's 25 each year

Tried to make a lousy joke with the böff-thing - I think I can remember I had a beer to many that day..

SuperBrian

(motivating insult)
[/quote]

I like those..

SuperBrian

Quote from: SuperBrian on November 09, 2011, 11:18:49 PM

(motivating insult)

I like those..
[/quote]

What's up with the quotation?...

CTG

Okay, no chance for overtaking Kompetenzcenter.

CTG

We need a new member.

BonzaiJoe

Well, maybe a new member from a strange country with surprising racing experience and surprisingly little forum activity will suddenly emerge soon and join Damage Inc...
But we can't be quite sure.

CTG

Quote from: BonzaiJoe on January 25, 2012, 02:31:20 PM
Well, maybe a new member from a strange country with surprising racing experience and surprisingly little forum activity will suddenly emerge soon and join Damage Inc...

Or: I'll ask Akoss to join. ;D