News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

We are the Champions !!!

Started by Mingva, December 28, 2003, 11:49:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mingva

Yahooo :D What a nice achievement for us! "Orion" name will allways stay in Hall of Fame  :wink:

Anonymous

Krys TOFF

Orion power is upper those silly considerations.
Orion did great teamwork, that's the key to success. :D

But this comes with high goals (team championship in ZS was the main one) and it sometimes forced me to race hard on ZS and send only listfiller replays on other comps.
That's main reason why I leave Orion.

But I was happy and proud to be part of this team for 1 year and a half, with good results. :D
WE (all of us) are the Champions, Alain is THE Champion.
ORION POWER will stay in ZS Hall of Fame forever !!!

Arg

I agree with myself,.....OOOOPS! I mean with guest *G*
W/O my points Opponent Near would be champion and thus the team championship title does ONLY and SOLELY belong to ME,ME ME ME!
*G* *G* *BG* *EG*

CTG

One championship is still open for Orion and Cork's Crew: of course USC! Before the last race Orion had 146.5 pts instead of Cork's 141 pts. BUT! At the moment Orion-Cork on Josvafo is 12-18. That means the change of standings: Orion 158.5 vs. Cork's Crew 159... Very close! I suggest to both team to fight for the victory!  :wink:

Mingva

Yep, so sad Argumment left us and stayed without award (to be in the best team)  :P

al il professore

lol i wont play on a track that i cannot download... :)

and i will be said a shit mixer again, but the competition is not fair if some have the tracks and some have not...

two solutions: cancel josvafo, or make a new track for the same amount of time.
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

CTG

Hey, it's available on the site!!!

al il professore

just for you, i cant download it
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

CTG

al il professore

hey it works now? what the f*ck! you corrected it just today didnt you?

CTG

No, only updated site... Sometimes my FTP upload changes .zip to .ZIP ...  :?