News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Awards 2003

Started by CTG, December 28, 2003, 09:47:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CTG

I saw some of your competitions and I liked the idea of Awards. So let's see the winners in the following cathegories:

1, Winner of USC 2003:  Bonzai Joe
2, Team champion: still open
3, Fair Play Award: VOTE on the most fair pipsqueak of USC 2003 and explain your choice!
4, Replay of the year: watch the most interesting replays (not only winning rpls) and CHOOSE!
5, Track of the year: VOTE!
6, Race of the year: VOTE!

CTG

Wow, I have never seen such a big inactivity...  :evil:

CTG

Perhaps you will find it ridiculous, but I want to give the Awards of 2003 on the Stunts Meeting. Much easier for me not to post them...  :)

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Quote from: "CTG"I saw some of your competitions and I liked the idea of Awards. So let's see the winners in the following cathegories:

1, Winner of USC 2003:  Bonzai Joe
2, Team champion: still open
3, Fair Play Award: VOTE on the most fair pipsqueak of USC 2003 and explain your choice!
4, Replay of the year: watch the most interesting replays (not only winning rpls) and CHOOSE!
5, Track of the year: VOTE!
6, Race of the year: VOTE!

Fair Play Award: Bonzai Joe
Replay of the year: Alain's Debrecen rpl
Track of the year: Debrecen
Race of the year: Debrecen
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

CTG

My votes:

Fair Play Award: Krys Toff (he enterred all the USC races)
Replay of the year: Alain's Debrecen replay
Track of the year: Isaszeg
Race of the year: Feh?rv

Krys TOFF

Oh, i forgot this topic.
I'll vote after watching replays.

CTG

As I mentioned earlier, USC 2003 Awards Ceremony will included on the meeting. The awards go to the first three pipsqueaks (Bonzai Joe, Alain - to myself of course not), and to the winner of the team championship (Orion).

BonzaiJoe

I think Alain's Eger replay is extremely much better than his Debrecen replay... Just look at him flying all over the place :D
Sounds good with the awards - but really being able to race in your competition is an award in itself!
But we can't be quite sure.

CTG

Nice words from the champion - I hope you are really back and kick some ass to make the championship more interesting... :D