So, there are rules for 2005 prediction game:
1. Post your top10 pipsqueaks one week before official deadline of month's track;
2. You can edit your tips later but the date of last edition will count.
3. Basic Points:
- a correct 1st, 2nd and 3rd wins you 10, 8 and 6 pts respectively,
- a correct place below top3 wins you 4 pts,
- you win half points for missing one position to correct tip (5, 4, 3 or 2 pts).
4. Bonus Points:
- your predicted winner finished 3rd = 1pt,
- all top3 correct = 15pts. or
- all top5 correct = 50pts.,
- all places from 6th to 10th correct = 20pts.
5. Total (prediction time) Points:
- sum of basic and bonus points will be multiplied by 10% if posted/edited tips one week before -prediction- deadline. In that case, you can have more points by predicting earlier.