News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

ZCT 19 evaluation

Started by Argammon, November 30, 2002, 10:59:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Argammon

Ok this evaluation is based on Bonzais,Alans,mine,zacks,alains and mingvas replays I don'T have the others.

First le me congratulate Bonzai for winning the month and alan for his 2nd and Zak for his 'divided' 3rd place.

Shortcuts used:

Argammon:2 small one's (through cork wall and after left right corcsrew)
Hyperion : same
Mingva :same
Zak : 2 big short cuts and 2 small one's ( skipped 1st corner before elevated road,and jumped to the pipe on the water+orion SC)
Alanrotoi: same as zak but his jumps where slower
Bonzai: same as Zak +skipping the corkscrew with 160+mph!

Conclusions/Questions:
A) Argammon is not a 1st class short cut finder anymore he is 3rd clast at best

B)I wonder why the gap between zak/alan and bonzai is so big even though bonzai only skipped the corcsrew faster....

C)It's not even only the shortcut which gains a lot time it's the time you get by driving the next part of the track at higher speed (example jump to pipe) but again everyone knows that one :)

D)I was the fastest driver 'on the road' .. which means if I only count those times of sections which are no shortcuts and whose speed was not influenced by shortcuts.

E)Our team did a bad job finding SC (obvious)

F)Cork Screw did a good job

alanrotoi

I guess there were 5 tricks/shortcuts which were definitive:

Shortcut 1: from a Hill to the highway. It cuts an elevater corner and two bridges.
Shortcut 2: from a Bridge to a opened pipe. I guess you'll need a bug only to do it. (or wings)
Trick 1: Jump over the corkscrew right/left.
Trick 2: Jump over the corkscrew up/down (or go throught its wall.
shortcut 3: Change the way and turn to the left in a cross road.

All of these added to driving skill = a top time.

QuoteA) Argammon is not a 1st class short cut finder

Yes you are...

QuoteB)I wonder why the gap between zak/alan and bonzai is so big even though bonzai only skipped the corcsrew faster....

He drove faster the hills and all the tricks.

QuoteC)It's not even only the shortcut which gains a lot time it's the time you get by driving the next part of the track at higher speed (example jump to pipe) but again everyone knows that one

Yes, you're right, it's not a perfect game, but it has variety of ways

QuoteD)I was the fastest driver 'on the road' .. which means if I only count those times of sections which are no shortcuts and whose speed was not influenced by shortcuts.

I didn't see it but if it's true I'm only a shortcut lucky finder.

QuoteE)Our team did a bad job finding SC (obvious)

Bad job? I don't know how you worked as a team, but your results were ok.

QuoteF)Cork Screw did a good job

It's not the first time. We must do something.... HAHAHAHAA ....sorry :)

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Congatulations to the Cork and to the Orion drivers, great times. I only had this weekend, and I don't like the Countach, so I can be satisfied.

Comments on parts of the tracks:
1st shortcut: Bonzai's car was pushed on the hill a bit so he didn't have to drive too much on the dark green grass. He lost minimal speed. Alan, what happened to you! You lost time there to me, and before the pipe jump I was still faster than you... it's quite surprising.
banked corner: I couldn't do it somehow with 170 mph, I needed to brake. Sh*t...
2nd shortcut: awesome. I know it's possible but I couldn't do it. I tried with another thing: when car is pushed on the hill (left to the bridge) i tried to add a little spin to the car and I managed to do this, but I always skidded on the grass and I lost much speed... Grats to drivers who did the jump.
1st trick: I don't know how it can mean more speed. I did it but I had a worse time than without the shortcut...
2nd trick: I did it. I tried to do this 160+ mph but I wasn't succeeded. Bonzai's drive is still crazy.
3rd shortcut: I did it.
Once again grats. The quality and strength of the championship is rising and rising!
Sh*t Countach again...
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km