News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

No activity

Started by CTG, January 13, 2004, 04:20:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CTG

No replay arrived in permanent competition since Argammon's Default Closed time...  :?

BonzaiJoe

My records are simply too brilliant ;) (and Alan Rotoi's on Skids)
About closed tracks: I'm sure they're brilliant too, but I'm not racing until I know what a closed track means.
But we can't be quite sure.

DieselJoe

I was a bit active the last days! Too much Acura driving made me want to feel the Indy again... MY NEW DEFAULT RECORD IS FASTER THAN KRYS TOFF'S AND CTG'S TIMES!!! YEAH!!!  :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: Hope it will appear on the scoreboard soon
"Why can't we not be sober?"
Tool

alanrotoi

Congratulations Diesel Joe!!

DieselJoe

Was that congratulation meant serious? Or did you just want to tell me I shouldn't write such senseless shit?
If 1: Thanks  :D
If 2: I don't think it was so senseless. I think you didn't too. So forget 2!  :lol:
Tool

DieselJoe

updating doesn't seem to be very fast :?
Tool

Shoegazing Leo

Just for kicks I sended two replays with version 1.0: Default & Bernies...

alanrotoi

Quote from: "DieselJoe"Was that congratulation meant serious? Or did you just want to tell me I shouldn't write such senseless shit?
If 1: Thanks  :D
If 2: I don't think it was so senseless. I think you didn't too. So forget 2!  :lol:

It was serious.

Argammon

IMO none of the permanent times is on the level of the monthly competition.Saying that if we would take any permanent track for the monthly competition the winning time would be a lot better than the current permanent track leading time.

I think that's because you can't really focus on tracks not in the competiton.

DieselJoe

You say that because my time is also better than yours  :mrgreen:
Tool

DieselJoe

IT WAS UPDATED!!!  :lol:  :D  :mrgreen:
Tool

al il professore

Please dont masturbate yourself here ;) permanent competition means only permanent superiority on one track: like eternity! LIKE THE THUNDER OF ONE THOUSAND HORSEPOWER eermh! sorry... Occasional pipsqueaks can also measure their talent compared to good ones.

compare yourself to roy, bismark, ben snel and think with respect about them because they were the kings

But you cant compare to the great ALAIN IL PROFESSORE... 46 seconds on default closed track.

A lap dedicated to cocaine! god how much i typed those direction arrows to be that fast!!!!
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

Renato Biker

hmm, the permanent tracks competition died again :!:

Zak, I sent you some replays a long time ago, where is the update? this desmotivated me   :?