News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Interviews

Started by CTG, January 13, 2004, 05:02:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CTG

As you could see I published an interview with Alain last year. Now I want to continue with a regular interview serial. I'll ask every months - and you can choose who do you want to read about! The interviewee of January is of course Bonzai Joe, the winner of USC 2003.

CTG

And a surprise from Argammon: he made an interview with the USC manager...  :D

Available here: http://alvilag.hu/ctg/interviewctg.htm

CTG

Next interview comes only in March with your nowaday's Stunts anti-hero, Akoss Poo! :)

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Whehehehehehehe...

'Swimming against the tide
There's nobody on my side'
Chürműű! :-)

917.47 km

CTG

LOL, it's not from Detox...  :lol:

Argammon

We need more interviews.
And I need to know how to drive below 42 secs on Losonc :)

al il professore

its easy, push harder, drive entirely the first loop and skip the second loop, go thru the third one and bam! 41 seconds! Perhaps I should publish my replay like you did on z34? perhaps...
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

Argammon

Yeah why not?
I mean aside from zakstunts I am a clueless newbie *g*

CTG

Akoss interview comes next week.

Argammon

NExt week??? PFFT!!!

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

He sent the questions only on Thursday night. I answered them, I think interview will be available tonight or tomorrow.

Ooooops, somebody is interested in it.
Chürműű! :-)

917.47 km

CTG

Zak's interview is available, sorry for the 2 months silence...  :)

CTG

Okay, I geared up in making interviews - the man of the "month" was Mingva. And his choice is Krys Toff. I hope I'll have time to prepare the next interview with him before the summer holiday.  :)

BonzaiJoe

I like these interviews, it's interesting reading. And you get to know some of the people from different views... but only some...
But we can't be quite sure.

Krys TOFF

2 months of silence, and then 2 interviews in one week. :shock:  :D
Nice.
When you're not racing, you're an efficient site manager. :wink:  :lol: