News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Interviews

Started by CTG, January 13, 2004, 05:02:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alanrotoi

Yes, I like them too! Keep asking CTG ;) We can see in the last interview what a great guy is Zak, reaaly cool :D

Krys TOFF

No interview since CTG came back from holidays in October... I miss them.

CTG

Give me two more days and you will get the questions - because you are the next, Krys. :)

Krys TOFF

Quote from: "CTG"Give me two more days and you will get the questions - because you are the next, Krys. :)
I know that. :D
I wait for your questions. :arrow:

CTG

three MORE days... :) I have no time in the next 48 hours... :?

CTG

That 3 more days became to 40, but now Krys' interview is available... :)

alanrotoi

Excellent interview. Nice person you are Krys!! I hope we'll meet some day and shake our hands.

Krys TOFF

Quote from: "alanrotoi"Excellent interview. Nice person you are Krys!! I hope we'll meet some day and shake our hands.
Thanks Patricio.
I also hope to see you in a few months at the Stunts meeting.

CTG

I really want to make a new interview but no motivation :? Maybe somebody can write an article to USC site...

Usrin

I've made a new interview with Akoss Poo, after he drank a few litres of Borsodi Beer and some P?linka?.

1, Simple starting question: how do you feel after almost retiring and coming back? What was the motivation to continue?

Laura is a Helen! B?????FFF!!!!!!!!!!

2, Let's avoid the hot potato topic. How can you size up your results in this season?

B?????????FFFFF!!!!!!!!!! Oi!

3, It seems that your performance fall back a bit - is there a reason for it or only the opponents are getting stronger?

P?????!!!! B????????????????FFFFFFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4, What's your opinion about the changed power relations? Do you think Gutix's appear can invigorate the championships?

B????????????????FFFFFFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dirty cheaters!!!

5, What do you think about USC 2005? Is there something changed a lot for you instead of 2004?

Dirty Cax, your bloody mother!

6, Don't forget about the highest level championship: what's your goal in ZakStunts? Who can be your main opponents?

B????????????????FFFFFFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I must skid!!!

7, Do you have a favorite opponent? What kind of pipsqueaks do you like and acknowledge?

Maleish bitches must die! Borsodi is the best beer, that makes my dick standing!

8, What's your view about Stunts championships' future? Is the new generation enough to keep the competitions alive for some years?

B????????????????FFFFFFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fisse, fisse, fisse, fisse, fisse!!!

9, Here comes the routine question! It would be evident to ask you about girls, but let's avoid it. You are known to have a very complicated personality. Do you feel any difference between your pipsqueak and real ego? Of course your answer is not for me, because I know you well. Do you think the others know your real face? What are the thinking incorrectly? And what are your feelings about this community?

Dirty cheaters and ghost creators! Chili, chili, chili beans in pina!

10, To ask something new: you can choose the next people for the interview and you can add a question for him too. So who do you want to read about next month? And what is your question for him?

B???????????????????FFFFFFFFFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want to read about AbuRaf70, and I wanna ask him if he likes chili beans in pina!

Thank you for your answers!
:smt078
Colour of living being is determined by the gene.

CTG

CTG is rotating on the floor from laughing  :smt044  :smt040  :supz:

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

I've just read this interview. Well, well, typical Akoss drunken interview, I only miss myself crying because of not having a girlfriend... :D But definitely, still a very good interview. I only wonder how the idea came. :D B?FF! :D
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

CTG

Fresh interview from CTG, the new talent of Hungarian Stunts racing is available at USC site and I'm waiting for Super Pursuit Mode's answers for the questions sent to him last weekend. :)

CTG

Next one will be Usrin (maybe in the first half of November).

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Quote from: "CTG"Next one will be Usrin (maybe in the first half of November).

Instead of spamming here, you should write interviews, and not wait until November.
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km