News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Interviews

Started by CTG, January 13, 2004, 05:02:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chulk

Interview with Dottore is very interesting! I think everybody's arrival to Stunts community isn't hard, so you should try to do it.
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

CTG

Joining to Krys: thanks for the compliments!  :)

CTG

Long time without interviews, I'll make one with a promised person soon.

CTG

Soon? LOL.

Make an interview with me! :P

CTG

Oh LOL, really. Argammon can be next.

CTG

Short interview or at least some easy questions will be sent to the league leaders this afternoon.

CTG

Chulk and Dottore already answered, still waiting for the reaction of Argammon, Mark and CTG.

CTG

I got the answers at the weekend from CTG and Mark - while I have the feeling Argammon won't react on it. So: today I'm going to publish the mini interviews. ;)

CTG

USC site, Articles section - short interview with Mark, Dottore, CTG and Chulk. ;)

Chulk

Nice inteviews! It's good to see how the four of us have the same feeling towards the competition final classification.
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

CTG

I think Dottore is too self-confident. Knowing Mark's skills their chance is around 40-40 percents.

CTG

I hope Mark or somebody else will continue the interviews - I think it was fun to read about pipsqueaks from another point of view.

CTG

New season, new habits: from now all the participants of each races will get 3-4 questions about the race, like in IRC few years ago. Answers will be published in the 'Articles' section. ;)

CTG

CTG

Who should be the next one?