News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Chatroom is dead

Started by Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister, January 18, 2004, 02:34:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

What happened to the chatroom? I can't really find people there during the evenings!!! Last year there were some nights when there were 6-8 ppl and we had a great chat. Why aren't there such nights this year? I have the net at home since 5th January, and I only had some long chat with CTG, and talked with Zak, Argammon and Jacky 1-2 times. We should change it, don't let the community die! We have to meet in the summer!

Some stats:
<akosspoo> !seen CTG

<GoaGil> akosspoo, CTG (CTG@feb.martos.bme.hu) was last seen being kicked from #stunts by GoaGil ( banned:Sokat kell tanulnom anyu, nagyon sokat...) 1 day 7 hours 44 minutes ago (17.01. 06:40), after spending 1 second there.

<akosspoo> !seen zaqrack

<GoaGil> akosspoo, zaqrack (~zaqrack@nilus-934.adsl.datanet.hu) was last seen quitting #stunts 17 hours 35 minutes ago (17.01. 20:52) stating "" after spending 1 hour 27 minutes there.

<akosspoo> !seen Jacky-

<GoaGil> akosspoo, Jacky- (BonzaiJoe@3E6B3D96.rev.stofanet.dk) was last seen quitting #stunts 1 hour 13 minutes ago (18.01. 13:14) stating "Client Quit" after spending 2 minutes there.

<akosspoo> !seen Alain

<GoaGil> akosspoo, I found 14 matches to your query. These are the 5 most recent ones: akosspoo, BenSnel, roywieger, dizeldzso, tuzmedve. akosspoo (c32676b6@chat.efnet.info) was last seen joining #stunts 3 minutes ago (18.01. 14:24). akosspoo is still there.

<akosspoo> !seen Mingva

<GoaGil> akosspoo, Mingva (~Mingva@212.59.18.105) was last seen quitting #stunts 4 days 16 hours 25 minutes ago (13.01. 22:02) stating "" after spending 53 minutes there.

<akosspoo> !seen Argammon

<GoaGil> akosspoo, I found 3 matches to your query: tzuttu, Argammon, ghnh. tzuttu (~dfahnhdkm@p508E1B17.dip.t-dialin.net) was last seen quitting #stunts 14 hours 59 minutes ago (17.01. 23:28) stating "" after spending 3 seconds there.

<akosspoo> !seen alanrotoi

<GoaGil> akosspoo, alanrotoi (ElPortador@200.68.210.198) was last seen quitting #stunts 1 week 22 hours 53 minutes ago (10.01. 15:35) stating "Quit: Take me to the garden of the sinners!" after spending 27 seconds there.

<akosspoo> !seen vakonda

<GoaGil> akosspoo, vakonda (c326718f@chat.efnet.info) was last seen quitting #stunts 3 hours 37 minutes ago (18.01. 10:51) stating "webchat  (EOF)" after spending 8 minutes there.

<akosspoo> !seen KrysToff

<GoaGil> akosspoo, KrysTOFF (Krys@nas-p19-3-62-147-35-112.dial.proxad.net) was last seen quitting #stunts 1 day 15 hours 55 minutes ago (16.01. 22:37) stating "" after spending 53 minutes there.

Pleeeease somebody come to chat........
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

zaqrack

i got to learn at the moment, and I'm often not at home in the evenings these days, altough no, i dont have a gf :)

JTK

This also happened to me the last four times I took a look in the forum - nothing but emptiness and myself...

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

It's died, again. What's more, forum, too.

Since CTG and me we have moved to MSN, chatroom is really empty. Why?

Come on, a bit more life!
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

CTG

The last real chat was the one with drunken Kalpen brothers... :D

alanrotoi

There isn't internet connection in Stunts Valhalla :(

JTK

Quote from: "CTG"The last real chat was the one with drunken Kalpen brothers... :D

There never was any drunken one of the Kalpen's on the board... We'll never show in public being drunk. That evening only four bottles of finest South African red wine were savoured.  :)