News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Useless messages - place for maniacs!

Started by CTG, September 09, 2005, 01:47:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CTG should...

win ZakStunts 2011
4 (17.4%)
retire
2 (8.7%)
shut up
6 (26.1%)
skid hot teenage girls
6 (26.1%)
böff an öblös one
5 (21.7%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Duplode

Quote from: CTG on May 29, 2008, 05:24:27 AM
Let's increase the number of visitors - see my method... ;D

Well, I'll make exception for this topic title, because Chemistry is cool! :)

Krys TOFF

Quote from: CTG on June 02, 2008, 08:53:32 PM
Hey you spy!!!

Quote from: Who is online?Krys TOFF  19:45:09 Viewing CTG's profile.
I clicked on your nick to send you a PM for the quizz answer, paranoïd man ! :P ;D

BonzaiJoe

I'm not going to be angry just because he is successful, good-looking and fucks beautiful girls. Cheers to C. Ronaldo, I hope the same will happen to all of you  :)
But we can't be quite sure.

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Quote from: CTG on June 13, 2008, 11:46:46 AM
Quote from: BonzaiJoe on June 13, 2008, 11:42:31 AM
I'm not going to be angry just because he is successful, good-looking and fucks beautiful girls. Cheers to C. Ronaldo, I hope the same will happen to all of you  :)

The main problem is he's very high and mighty. I wish him a long and serious injury breaking his career forever (Akoss: agreement? ;D). There are several big talents on the field with modest behaviour...

Now I'm not agreeing with you. But if you come to msn, you little asshole, then I will.
Chürműű! :-)

1341.23 km

Quote from: CTG on June 13, 2008, 08:47:57 PM
(5-6x amount of hot pepper compared to my former one, killer...).

PFV!!!

1341.23 km

BonzaiJoe

I'm so glad that went international! I'm very proud of this man... We all need more nights like that

Chulk

Quote from: BonzaiJoe on July 01, 2008, 11:45:14 AM
I'm so glad that went international! I'm very proud of this man... We all need more nights like that
It wasn't you, right? (Well, imagine a suspicious smiley here)
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

BonzaiJoe

No, it was a 78-year old Swedish guy :) I swear it wasn't me.

BonzaiJoe

If it was Argammon, I will have gained a whole new level of respect for him.

BonzaiJoe

I wonder where he is, by the way. His reappearance is due, and he could give Ayrton some trouble.

zaqrack

tomorrow I'll undergo epidural anesthesia while having a minor surgery... sounds interesting.
infusion is the only thing I fear  :-\ never had any of these before.

in case you're interested, my surgery will solve this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Varicocele

BonzaiJoe

Prognosis
A varicocele is usually harmless .... the outlook is usually excellent.

You'll be alright :) But it's always unpleasant to undergo operations. It will be over soon though!

I also had a varicocele operation back in 1995 (it was needed because the doctors made a small mistake during my hydrocele operation in 1984). I survived that, I'm still alive (though my right testicle is a bit more vulnerable than the left). :) Btw I had no infusion there. (I never had an infusion, but once I had a needle kept in my veins, after an other operation, in order to sleep me back easier if it's needed... it was awful...)

1341.23 km

zaqrack

I had infusion. Two of them. it sucked big time.

And finally got no epidural an but slept through the process - did not mind, as after ep. you are not supposed to move or even lift your head for a day.

And yes, I'm alright, at home, with a hole under my stomach and with definitely colder testicles. :)

zaqrack

That must have been a really rough ride  :-[ :o

COPENHAGEN (AFP) — Four people were injured late Friday in a roller-coaster accident at the Tivoli fairground in Aarhus, eastern Denmark, a police spokesman said Saturday.

"Four people have been injured in an accident in Tivoli. They have been transported to the hospital where they are at the moment," Aarhus police spokesman Americ Chadha told AFP.

Asked about their condition, he replied: "I don't know if it's serious or not."

Fairground spokesman Henrik Olesen said the two young men and two young women, aged in their early 20s, "have been injured but not seriously. The exact circumstances are unclear at the moment."

The accident in Denmark's second city happened on a roller-coaster type ride called the Cobra, 400 metres (yards) long and 25 metres (80 feet) high, which reaches speeds of up to 70 kilometres (45 miles) an hour.

The first part of the train broke away from the rest and plunged to the ground, Olesen told AFP.

"There are some investigations and experts are working at the moment on the attraction," he said. "Cobra was designed by an Italian company. Cobra is a new attraction, it's its first season in Tivoli."