News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Updates in summer

Started by ZakKrack, April 22, 2002, 09:00:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zaqrack

Okay, now I can see it more clearly, so here you are:

The main directive is to have all the 12 rounds this year, so I`ll do everything for it.

1. I have my exams from the 20th of May. If I`m lucky I`ll fonish on the 10th of June, if I`m not, I`ll finish on the 27th. Do not expect daily updates these times, I`ll do my best, if I fail this year, I`m off the university, and then in the worst case I have to go to the army for a half year from next december, and then the last thing I can do is regular site updating.  ))

2. We are moving to the new flat around the 6th of June, so there won`t be any updates  for 2-3 days.

2. After my exams, I`ll go to Bulgaria with Eszti by plane (she has never travelled by plane before.  ) for a week from the 1st of July to the 8th. That`s 80% sure by now, maybe it`ll change. So the competition of June will finish some days before the end of the month, and July will last longer.

3. The rest of the summer is unclear, I`ll not go away for longer periods I guess, so updating will be quite regular.

If anybody can`t play for a longer time in the summer (2-3 weeks), write it here, and if many of you go out for a holiday at the same time, we can have a little pause in the competition.

Zak

zaqrack

OK, let`s see. this is important, so please write your choice...

We go to Bulgaria not for one week, but for two, from the 24. of Juni until the 8th of July.

So there are three possibilities:

Version A:

ZCT15          1.Juni-22.Juni

ZCT16          9.July-31.July

ZCT17          1.Aug-31.Aug, maybe a week without updates in it.

Version B:

ZCT 15:         1.Juni-15.July

ZCT 16:         16.July-31.Aug

Ver C:

I find somebody who updates the site every 2nd day at least, when I`m not here. Of course it must be somebody who doesn`t race here, because a pipsqueak can`t see the other`s replays.

Altough I REALLY want to have 12 races this year, I think ver B. would be better, because each one of you can go for a holiday for at least two weeks, and in that case, when we have 3week long periods, you have no time to compete. There is a chance that a friend could help me out, I`ll ask some, and then we`ll have Ver. C. of course.

But until then I vote sadly for Ver.B. Do you agree, or not?

Zak

DukeBismarck

Take the most comfortable version for you .  

zaqrack

Hmm, I`m not sure yet, it depends on your (the pipsqueaks) holidays. But if we choose the 2 competition/summer, then sure we`ll have some extra competitions in the summer, like racing with a cheat car, cheat track, where you must go through checkpoint, etc... I think that`ll be the ideal, 2 main competition, and 3-4 of these smaller ones, so everyone will have time to join the main comp, and those who have spare time can take part in the bonos-competitions.

Zak

Anonymous

I still don't know when I'll be at home in summer, but I think version b is the best one.