News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Defects

Started by CTG, July 30, 2012, 03:15:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CTG

I'm unable to snap a loud one with my fingers or to blow a bubble from chewing gum. What's more, I can't swim (psychological reasons).

What are your secret "defects"?

Chulk

- I can't blow a bubble from chewing gum either, I guess it has to do with me not eating chewing gum when I was a little boy.
- I can't whistle loudly, the way people do with their fingers inside their mouth of pressing their lips with their fingers.
- I can't use eye teardrops (or however it is called) because eye-related stuff impresses me in a very bad way.
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

zaqrack

• I can't stand anyone touching my neck except while having sex.
  • I get dizzy if anyone says loud the word "veins"
  • Can't beat headwind.

CTG

Phobia... I have too many to list. Maybe fear of the height is the strongest. Few months ago it caused a nice panic attack at the top of a 80 m high tower - I thought it will be a closed one, but when I stepped out from the elevator, I had to face a narrow open gallery with a dense grid flooring under my feet (if you watch down, you can see the deep). I couldn't turn back and had to spend 5 minutes up there.

zaqrack

The 101th floor in the highest building of Shanghai (higher than 500m) has glass floor. Highly recommended to you then :)

CTG

Quote from: zaqrack on August 08, 2012, 01:35:45 PM
The 101th floor in the highest building of Shanghai (higher than 500m) has glass floor. Highly recommended to you then :)

Even the glass floor in Westend (~10 m) is too much for me. :D

Chulk

Quote from: CTG on August 08, 2012, 10:08:49 AM
Phobia... I have too many to list. Maybe fear of the height is the strongest. Few months ago it caused a nice panic attack at the top of a 80 m high tower - I thought it will be a closed one, but when I stepped out from the elevator, I had to face a narrow open gallery with a dense grid flooring under my feet (if you watch down, you can see the deep). I couldn't turn back and had to spend 5 minutes up there.
Then how the heck did you get into those hanging boxes you call elevators?
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

CTG

Quote from: Chulk on August 08, 2012, 05:24:45 PM
Quote from: CTG on August 08, 2012, 10:08:49 AM
Then how the heck did you get into those hanging boxes you call elevators?

It's closed, you can't see where you are. My fear of height disappears if I'm at a closed place (no fear at 22th floor).

CTG

Another "defect": I can bend up my thumbs and my big toes by 90 degrees (looks like a broken one).

CTG

Is paranoia considered as a defect?