News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

The announcement, vol. 432534

Started by CTG, September 05, 2014, 03:46:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CTG

Placeholder for another (possible) announcement - I guess it will be after/during a dark mood alcohol party, between 2 and 4 o'clock in the night. Maybe tonight, maybe in December.

NO, not the retirement again, because I won't ever retire from my own will.

NO, not about ghosts.

YES, it's an attention whore message.

CTG

And YES, I would make my life a lot easier with that. Damn it!

CTG

CTG

Disgusting pictures, a.k.a the price of my useless addictions.

BonzaiJoe

What is that and why are you showing it to us?
But we can't be quite sure.

CTG

Quote from: BonzaiJoe on October 02, 2014, 04:52:43 PM
What is that

Wound from surgery on my shoulder, late September (while Hova is a psycho pill). Because of the efforts I made with Stunts, the wound couldn't heal, as the muscles were overloaded because of my stupid driving style. Now it seems to be infected because of the forbidden strain.

Quote from: BonzaiJoe on October 02, 2014, 04:52:43 PM
why are you showing it to us?

Because I'm an attention whore drama queen. Because I want to show how harmful is the current situation to my nerves and my health. I asked Zak to disqualify me from ZSC. Hopefully he'll accept my wish. I'm unable to quit alone - I need somebody to ban me, at least for the remaining races.

BonzaiJoe

Okay, yes, that looks pretty brutal :-/ Like the time I got carpal tunnel syndrome from Stunts and other activities. I had to spend several months hardly moving my arms at all. It was not a good time, but it led towards much better times. It was a good break allowing me to change my life.

I hope you let go of the gas pedal a bit. Nothing's more important than health and general human well-being and breathing.
But we can't be quite sure.

zaqrack

I don't think I could be of any help even if I ban you. I will not have any time to enforce the ban, in which case it would be completely useless.