News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

That was 2003

Started by CTG, December 30, 2003, 10:37:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CTG

Dual league in ZakStunts, several new comps and cups, some new regular pipsqueaks (talented ones didn't stay too long, like Tsino, XDude or Doelloos), top drivers lazyness, end of Alan's IRC winning streak, born of a new champion with excellent RH called Alain, lot of arguements about "ghosts", Myron affair, hexediting, TDC, born of two poles like USA (Alain, Mingva) and USSR (some Opps and Argy), flamewars, Argammon's team change, USC scandal, wedding of Fernando Brito, Orion victory at the end...

It was a short year. Short, but interesting. I hope the next one will be even more adventurous, but with less war and a bit more new talents...

Happy New Year to everyone in the community!

al il professore

Happy new year, and i wish you the best.
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

JTK

Returning to the community is one of the best things I did in 2003, I enjoy it, although being not too busy.

Happy new year 2004, guys, I hope to meet some of you in August at Zak's place :mrgreen:

JTK

No. 200 - my last one this year  8)

Shoegazing Leo

My history side. The Stunts LOL side. 4 Orionians. Bonzai Joe sequence (2). Alan Rotoi wins (3). Krys Toff wins (2). Bonzai return (1). Mingva victory (1). CTG victory breaking the 100% of BJ (1)= 10 races. 12 pipsqueaks on entire championship, 10 pipsqueaks on Pasto, the last and more full of pipsqueaks...
- Krys Toff is the Lolish King, again...
- I'm the second because I raced all the 10 races, like Krys
- Alan Rotoi was third because don't race all races...
- Orion won easily, because was 4 pipsqueaks.
- France won the Nations Cup.

alanrotoi

Mi father was in Curitiba last week :D

Shoegazing Leo

Quote from: "alanrotoi"Mi father was in Curitiba last week :D

Why? Where?

alanrotoi

I sent him to invite you to meganium team :D

nah, he was for business.

alanrotoi

Auto parts are cheaper in Brazil. I'm building a new car with car blaster ^_^

zaqrack

Alan, Neon Genesis Evangelion is one of the best animes ever made :)

alanrotoi

It will be a real Frankenstein car :D

As I said a lot of time ago I don't like the "roar" cars I mean like Skoda. I prefer to build a bit real car. This car will be slower thank Melange but maybe it can have power gear if it is possible to generate the bug.

To Zak: I'm watching Evangelion. I saw 9 episodes only and I'm crazy!!! I can't wait to see the others :D Rei is one of the best anime characters I ever see. ^_^

zaqrack

many surprises wait for you then until the end... :)