News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

stuntsopponentsphobia

Started by al il professore, August 30, 2003, 09:00:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

al il professore

i dont get hurt by stunts. i get hurt by those silly and unable opponents. they speak against you, and make you want to quit. not because of results, or the game itself, but the stinking mouths. oh! sorry! the big part of you all are dumbasses. you will never understand the meaning of a single line i write. message for all the dumbasses of you:

HELLO!!! YOUR PATHETIC MOTHER THOUGHT THAT FINISHING YOU WITH THE PISSING OF YOUR FAT DEGENERATED SIX FINGERS UNCLE WOULD MAKE HER LOSING YOU.

and dont read the rest you will only get an headache that will make you feel i am a dirty lying cheater. blabla shit blabla skid.

for the twenty percent of you that understand me (bonzai and zak are in this number) (ten percent of you are weak persons and seventy percent are mediocres) stunts driving is the best thing you ever experienced, ok. you will certainly feel growing facing opponents like me with loyalty and remember we got only one life on this puny planet.

i figured out how much i loved stunts and how much high i could take it. my stunts life is not over until i decide it.

be faster than me, and stop insulting or ignoring me. that is no secret for me anymore: i get down from the mountain where i developed the final stunts statements:

When fingers hurt, think about how faster you drove

Pretty stunts save a weak lap time

quitters never win winners never quit, but those who never win and never quit are idiots.

to alanrotoi: winners never quit. you were a funny dog until you lose and now you are bad and agressive.
to zak: i need more emotional reports when i do greater things than the average. because you are neutral and its not enough. things like: "alain won, congratulations!" is... devastating. I do so much efforts for winning your competition that... well you understood how much devastated i felt when i get only one... "who will beat alain". Details like that can make people quit.
to orion: i love you all. your support mails made me play stunts again.

i still want a thousand posts in this forum... of course if i answer all provocations like that on this forum, i will do it. thats why i answer your bullshits. your morning, evening, night and stinking shits are a blessing for my post number.
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

zaqrack

8)  if you win again I'll write at least a 20 line long essay, okay?  8)

BonzaiJoe

Come on Alain... stop blabbering and play Stunts.
But we can't be quite sure.

al il professore

ah ah! four wins in a row with a nervous breakdown in the middle deserved thirty lines! ;)

yes bonjo! i will play stunts! yeeeeeheeee!
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

BonzaiJoe

Don't take anything for granted, the 4th win seems to be jinxed... just watch Alan Rotoi 16-17-18-lost and Bonzai Joe 19-20-21-lost

al il professore

you forget the no-one-can-beat-the-munificent-aHnold-in-terminator-4 factor

Usrin

I'm sorry for people whose greatest aim in life is being praised for their results in a computer game. I say that also if this game is the best on earth. And I'm especially sorry for people who get shirty like a 6 year-old child when they don't get enough praise.

Usrin
Colour of living being is determined by the gene.

Argammon

al il professore

yeah! four in a row in shaa allah

CTG

Quote from: Usrin on August 31, 2003, 06:53:55 PM
I'm sorry for people whose greatest aim in life is being praised for their results in a computer game. I say that also if this game is the best on earth. And I'm especially sorry for people who get shirty like a 6 year-old child when they don't get enough praise.

Usrin

Unusual message from the always neutral Usrin.

BonzaiJoe

I was thinking exactly the same before I saw your post. It's the most verdictive and aggressive I've ever seen Usrin.

Overdrijf

We are the 70%, occupy Stunts!

Overdrijf

Talking about Stunts opponents, I just thought Akinator to guess Skid Vicious. Spreading the word, one site at a time.

CTG

There is a set of custom A.I. opponents in my hacked Stunts version (e.g. dramatic prarie dog, Glenn Quagmire). :D

zaqrack

Back in 1996-ish I have kept the faces but have translated the text they say into Hungarian with some new meaning :)