News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Football Fanats 2008

Started by CTG, January 06, 2008, 01:06:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chulk

To be honest, I don't watch every football league... about the ones I watched:

England:
Fav: Arsenal (A legacy of Arsenal's great football, with Henry, Pires...)
Hate: The other big dogs (Liverpool not so much)

Spain:
Fav: Barça (Because of Messi, he), Virralleal (Since they kicked Riquelme out) and Sevilla
Hate: R. Madrid, Ath. Bilbao (They only hire Vasc players, that stupid!)

Italy:
Fav: Milan, Fiore (Legacy from Bati's time)
Hate: Inter (Mark won't like it) and Juve of course

Netherlands:
Fav: Ajax (They played great football back in the 90's
Hate: PSV

The other leagues are boring (specialy Scottish), so I don't watch them.

Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

Krys TOFF

Only a few favorites for me : Arsenal, FC Barcelona and AS Roma, for their "fighting spirit" and often nice to watch football. I don't hate any special team, most af them just let me indifferent.
Apart from that, it seems Bayern Munich is more interesting when Ribery plays than when he is not (just like French team, he brings movements in the forward, which is always interesting). I'll have to see some match of them someday.

CTG

Quote from: Krys TOFF on November 06, 2008, 03:48:13 PM
Only a few favorites for me : Arsenal, FC Barcelona and AS Roma, for their "fighting spirit" and often nice to watch football. I don't hate any special team, most af them just let me indifferent.
Apart from that, it seems Bayern Munich is more interesting when Ribery plays than when he is not (just like French team, he brings movements in the forward, which is always interesting). I'll have to see some match of them someday.

Damn I forgot AS Roma as a favorite, shame on me. :D

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

roma has a female president, i hate them

like: juve, barca, villarreal
hate: mu, pool, chelsea, arsenal, celtic, rangers, dortmund, roma
Chürműű! :-)

1179.91 km

Krys TOFF

Quote from: Akoss Poo on November 06, 2008, 06:30:55 PM
Who cares, I don't like a team for their president, but for the players and the football style they decide to play. That's why I like Roma and that's why I don't like Juventus.

CTG

Quote from: Akoss Poo on November 06, 2008, 06:30:55 PM

But she's fuckable... ;D (okay, maybe she WAS fuckable 5-10 years ago)

Chulk

Quote from: Chulk on November 06, 2008, 01:40:23 PM
...Virralleal...
Of course I meant Villarreal... and I also forgot I like Valencia a lot (Mainly for Villa and Joaquin) and I've always liked them.

Nobody mentioned any teams from SA, why would that be? Mines are...

Like: Gimnasia y Esgrima de La Plata (My team!)
Hate: Estudiantes de La Plata (Guess why...), Boca Jrs. and every Brazilian team  ;)

BonzaiJoe

Quote from: Chulk on November 07, 2008, 12:02:35 AM
Quote from: Chulk on November 06, 2008, 01:40:23 PM
...Virralleal...
Of course I meant Villarreal... and I also forgot I like Valencia a lot (Mainly for Villa and Joaquin) and I've always liked them.

Just now:

Valencia - FC København  1 - 1

Good result for FCK. Too bad they sucked vs Saint Etienne (hmm, funny, I'm listening to Saint Etienne while I'm writing this).
But we can't be quite sure.

Duplode

On liked and disliked teams... back a few years ago I used to have much more polarized opinions on that. Nowadays I don't think I truly hate any European club, and even my despise towards local arch-rivals Corinthians mellowed a bit into something more light-hearted (perhaps due to they spending 2008 season at the Second Division? :D). Anyway, teams that have my favour include:

• Spain: Barcelona (maybe the closest I get to actual loyalty for an European club)
  • Italy: Roma, and Fiorentina to a lesser extent
  • England: Liverpool (even if I don't really have a problem with Man. Utd.) and Arsenal
  • France: Lyon (that actually predates their complete domination of French league)
  • Germany: neutral...
  • Argentina: no comments  :)

And of course...

• Brazil: São Paulo Futebol Clube  8)
    I also have some esteem left to spare for Flamengo, the team my father supports (obviously not a local rival)

alanrotoi

Good for Inter passed to semi finals of Sudamerican Cup!

Now its Inter (BRA) vs Chivas (MEX) and Estudiantes (ARG) vs Argentinos Jrs.(ARG)

50% possibilities that the cup stays in Argentina :)

Chulk

Quote from: Rotoi on November 07, 2008, 07:53:53 AM
Good for Inter passed to semi finals of Sudamerican Cup!

Now its Inter (BRA) vs Chivas (MEX) and Estudiantes (ARG) vs Argentinos Jrs.(ARG)

50% possibilities that the cup stays in Argentina :)
Yes, but when River was beating Chivas 2-0, we had 75% chances.

alanrotoi

I saw both matches but River vs Chivas was far away the best. It was an awesome play for River.

Chulk

But they are like Racing was last season. Even if they play a great match, they feel they won't win...

alanrotoi

Chulk

Quote from: Rotoi on November 08, 2008, 04:53:07 AM
yeah, racing feeling  :'( :'(
But you're doing good now. We don't have a chance to get out of "Promocion". Let's hope we can at least get out of "Descenso Directo" (Too long and complicated relegation system to explain)

BTW: My loved Gimnasia y Esgrima de La Plata is the oldest club in America (born 3/June/1887)