News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Profession

Started by CTG, September 10, 2007, 11:59:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JTK

Great! Which company?
Vintage Stunts Racing at http://www.kalpen.de

zaqrack

CTG

The first girl shown at the site is HOT! ;D

CTG

Duplode: as a "colleague", I already wanted to ask earlier, just forgot... what's your special field? Mine is (thermo)analytical chemistry (usually working with TG/DTA, EGA-MS, EGA-FTIR, sometimes XRD and flame-AAS too), mainly inorganic materials. As far as I know thermoanalytical measurements are quite popular in Brasil, we have partnership with some Brasilian researcher groups.

zaqrack

* zaqrack is a victim of the credit crunch and stands without a job...  :(

CTG

Quote from: zaqrack on April 09, 2009, 08:14:56 PM

??? :-\

Details?

Exactly when I started to search for a job and found almost nothing suitable...

Chulk

That sucks man! I came here and wanted to post about me finding a job and see this... sorry pal.
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

zaqrack

no problem, I'll find something new soon, I'm sure of it.

might be a sign that I have to change. Did not like my job in the past months anyway.

Chulk

Quote from: zaqrack on April 10, 2009, 12:43:00 AM
no problem, I'll find something new soon, I'm sure of it.

might be a sign that I have to change. Did not like my job in the past months anyway.
I admire you, you know? I really admire the way you are, always positive about everything. Good luck with your search for a new (and better) job!
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

Duplode

Too bad you've got hit, guess your company downscaled their operations in China...  :-\ good luck with finding a new job, though I'm sure you'll do fine.

Duplode

Quote from: CTG on March 04, 2009, 11:07:14 AM
Duplode: as a "colleague", I already wanted to ask earlier, just forgot... what's your special field? Mine is (thermo)analytical chemistry (usually working with TG/DTA, EGA-MS, EGA-FTIR, sometimes XRD and flame-AAS too), mainly inorganic materials. As far as I know thermoanalytical measurements are quite popular in Brasil, we have partnership with some Brasilian researcher groups.

Sorry, I missed this post last month! As you might have guessed from my ZakStunts post a few days ago, I work with computational simulation of liquids, mostly of ionic liquids and other electrolytical systems by molecular dynamics. Our research group is within a larger group of Raman spectroscopists, though, and there is quite close cooperation (I would post the link for the group site, but for some reason it seems our web server went down...). As for thermo-analyists, I know there is one specialized group within our campus (Prof. Dr. Jivaldo Matos, maybe you guys have worked with him?), but I'm not too well informed about their activities.

Krys TOFF

Damn. Too bad for the money and travels in China. :(

But maybe it's for good. I always was slightly afraid that one day some Chinese guys discover this site by Zak's access from China, and then come here and stop ZakStunts because it doesn't fit Chinese government way of thinking. I don't like Chinese government, I don't like all Europeans (and Americans) governments saying yes to anything from China just to get some business there. China and North Korea need a revolution and get rid of their crappy leaders. Long live democratia and freedom of speech.

BonzaiJoe

But it's unlikely the Chinese people will revolt with their 9% yearly economic growth and the fastest decreasing poverty rate in the world :D

"Freedom of speech won't feed my children"...
But we can't be quite sure.

Krys TOFF

Duplode

There's something familiar about this... ;D ;)