News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

ugly women

Started by al il professore, March 19, 2003, 05:22:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

al il professore

i got a ugly woman in each town
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

al il professore

i got a ugly woman every corner of this town
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

Krys TOFF

Just another topic just to reach more posts... :roll:  :wink:

al il professore

cherry: another ugly woman chased.

alanrotoi

hey hey, cherry ugly?? Did you see her tits???? woaaa I can stand there and swim in her pleasure valley ;)

al il professore

but she looks opened like a whore? do you like that kind?

alanrotoi

85% of the female population are my type :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

But 95% of the female population are bitches. Although I would skid 40% of them.
Chürműű! :-)

1341.23 km

al il professore

tonight i would raise my percentage to a very brave 70%

Krys TOFF

Don't make me laugh.
You are like me, just a man.
And all men prefer an ugly women who says "yes" than a beautiful woman who says "no" about sex...
It's just instinct. :wink:

But I should not say that, I'm married.
Hopefully, my wife doesn't speak english and never come in this forum. :lol:

al il professore

sorry. thats true. on several occasions ugly women are worth a schlika schlika for a quite obviously imprudent 45%.

al il professore

well, the new fashion in stunts driver caf? is to tell each other the danonino jets experiences we got.

some spoke of a six pack danone load, pretentious ones.

other spoke about close to menopause danone load swallowers, lucky ones.

I hear all the danone adventures and smiled.

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

I just had been browsing old topics, and I found this one very very interesting! :D Now, Akoss Poo in 2005 says an ugly woman is still better than a maleish Helen. At least an ugly woman is a real woman.

Approximately 30% of the women are ugly
98%: maleish
95%: bitches
(so 93% are maleish bitches)
40%: I would skid them
30%: I would kiss them
0,5%: I would go out with them
Chürműű! :-)

1341.23 km

CTG

There are two types of women: bitches and dirty bitches.

Bitches do with everybody.

Dirty bitches do with everybody but you.

CTG