News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

phone, ringtones, wallpapers :)

Started by al il professore, June 18, 2003, 12:06:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zaqrack

no I'm not depressed at all, I just like depressive musics sometimes :)

and thank you very much :)

Shoegazing Leo

First: happy birthday Zak

Second: my sister put this wallpaper some months ago:

zaqrack

i still change my desktops (wallpaper, layout, desklets, everything :)) monthly, but this is close to my heart, gives quite a sophisticated look.
and as you can see we have disgusting weather this week :(

CTG

After a Carrera victory it's obvious to use this one ;) (Try to find the Hexaeditor's icon... :D).

zaqrack

alanrotoi

Very nice! You don't have to turn on the tv because the desktop tell you the weather and other stuff ^_^.

This is my current wallpaper:

Krys TOFF

Nice ones.
It's funny your wallpaper is coming from a French website Alan. I always knew you were a French-loving man. :lol:

zaqrack

new setup, this time darkness invaded my desktop :)

al il professore

QUE PUTAAAAAA!!! i want to sleep with her.
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

zaqrack

Not strictly a wallpaper related, but somehow a little bit :)

My brave Mitsubishi monitor died this week, leaving me without red color. One thing is that I went crazy from all the blue, but I also couldn'T see the edges of the corners in Stunts correctly :)
This was unacceptable :), so we had to buy a new one. I wanted to buy an used big CRT but my father insisted that nowadys you ought to buy only TFT monitors. So I chose this one:
http://www.viewsoniceurope.com/UK/Products/LCDE2/VA902.htm
and Stunts is great fun on a giant screen :)

CTG

I want to see Stunts on mini-screens too. I wonder if Stunts will be adapted for cell phones once... :)

zaqrack

well,a new monitor deserves a new theme

JTK

al il professore

yes indeed, are you sure this is a computer? it seems like scotty's teleportation console.
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.