News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Best track of ZakStunts (semi-finals)

Started by CTG, November 03, 2011, 11:59:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which one was your favorite track in ZakStunts 2014?

ZCT 150 - Doupe (Lancia, Lancia, Lancia)
2 (20%)
ZCT 151 - Ochenta Velas (Indy, Indy, Indy)
1 (10%)
ZCT 152 - Halfnight (Countach, Countach, Countach)
2 (20%)
ZCT 153 - Frogs at Dusk (Acura, Acura, F40)
1 (10%)
ZCT 154 - El Crash (LM002, LM002, LM002)
0 (0%)
ZCT 155 - Dough Job (Audi, Audi, Audi)
3 (30%)
ZCT 156 - CTRACK15 (Corvette, Corvette, Corvette)
0 (0%)
ZCT 157 - Damn Left! (Lotus, Lotus, Lotus)
0 (0%)
ZCT 158 - Nature Dad (GTO, GTO, GTO)
1 (10%)
ZCT 159 - Beijing (F40, F40, F40)
0 (0%)
ZCT 161 - Münchausen (Jaguar, GT3, GT3)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

I'm not voting in a year which was totally missed by me, but just a remark... Doesn't 'Best track of ZakStunts' mean that only ZakStunts tracks count (=built for ZakStunts), and the original ones don't? In my opinion Default should not count in the race. That should be an option for the 'Which is your favourite permanent competition track' question answer.
Chürműű! :-)

1221.67 km

Chulk

Quote from: Akoss Poo on August 08, 2012, 10:25:36 PM
I'm not voting in a year which was totally missed by me, but just a remark... Doesn't 'Best track of ZakStunts' mean that only ZakStunts tracks count (=built for ZakStunts), and the original ones don't? In my opinion Default should not count in the race. That should be an option for the 'Which is your favourite permanent competition track' question answer.
Since it was used as an official Zakstunts track, I guess it's acceptable. I voted another one anyway...
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

Duplode

I settle with ZCT75. Honourable mention to ZCT78, though; it is one of the great "lost" tracks IMO. By the way, I'm ignoring Default, as per Akoss.

CTG

I can't decide between the formerly mentioned three tracks (all of them would deserve it), so my vote is rather practical: Bad Workforce (maybe only the second best track, but far the best race).

alanrotoi

I only sent 1 replay this year for zct79 (default). I can't vote :S :-\

CTG

Have you already noticed that the headline question of the poll is still about season 2005?  :D

Edit: corrected

zaqrack

I noticed. Do I win something?  8)

CTG

Quote from: zaqrack on August 10, 2012, 02:26:23 PM
I noticed. Do I win something?  8)

A bottle of Schlossmühle bier with expired storage life. But you can offer it to Akoss. :D

alanrotoi

CTG

CTG

Tight one... ZCT 75 qualified to the finals.

ZCT 75 - Bad Workforce (Acura NSX) 3 (60%)
ZCT 79 - Default (Porsche March Indy) 2 (40%)

Now let's see the Ayrton era: 2008.

CTG

The worst track ever was the best one for me in 2008. Or at least the pipe trick of Ayrton. I don't really remember these circuits...

BonzaiJoe

Lots of really good tracks here - all except 84 and 86. I vote for 90, but would also have liked to vote for 87 or 89 (with Duplode's amazing jump, showing his true potential by being 2 seconds ahead of Ayrton on an intermediate time.)
But we can't be quite sure.

CTG

Only 2 votes, erm... come on!

Duplode

A difficult one, indeed. To me, a toss up between Z85 and Z90 - I went for the latter, as a memento to The Ultimate PG Season. Honorary mentions: Z80 and Z83.