News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

The problem with Stunts and women

Started by BonzaiJoe, September 29, 2003, 10:33:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BonzaiJoe

In the near future, I cannot promise you that I will not quit playing Stunts. At least I can't promise you that I won't quite playing Stunts at a reasonable level and with any motivation. This is because of the girl. It seems more possible than ever that I will actually get her, but still, of course, this is just speculation.
We lost Roy Wiegerinck to a girl, and in the beginning I just couldn't understand it. Why could he not just continue playing Stunts even though he had a girlfriend? Zak did that, Alan Rotoi did that, Krys and JTK are married...
But now I have fully understood his decision to quit racing. He played Stunts for the same reason I play Stunts: to be the best in the world. Tired of being maybe in the best 10% of the world at some other things, we turn to Stunts to find something at which we are at the absolute elite. It makes us feel better, and gives us some status. Perhaps it's a very masculine tendency.
But if I had her... if she was mine, I could not care less if I am the best at Stunts, because I am the best in her eyes, and that is all that I could ever give a damn about. It would be like I had already won all races before they started, just because I could hold her hand in mine.
The difference for Zak, JTK, Krys Toff, Alan Rotoi is that you play Stunts because you like it and you think it's a fun game. I don't, I definitely don't. Though I do think it's a great game of course.

I hope now you understand why I almost (but only almost) hope I've raced my last race this saturday.
But we can't be quite sure.

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

//paradise.danwa.net

I took a comment on it. Altough it contains a lot of things we mentioned on chat. Altough you would read it without this link, too. But I didn't want to leave this topic without an Akoss post.
Chürműű! :-)

1341.23 km

zaqrack

I dont care if you dont race, but if you dare to leave the community I'll go immediatley about 1500km to the north and kick you in the butt :)

Do you know what no-motivation pipsqueaks do? They manage a competition :)

alanrotoi

That was an awesome goal: Magyar 1 - Danmark 0

JTK

Hi Bonzai,

make it like this: Race Kalpen's contest to the end  8) , then pause for two months. In the beginning of 2004 you will finally realize that you got all you ever wanted and the girl as well. And then you will slowly get this feeling. And then you'll take a look at this old directory "Stunts" on your harddisc. And wonder if your fingers will still be able to get that time on that special track. And doubleclick just for fun a file called "stunts_k.exe".

Two hours later you'll be back in the race  :lol:

CTG

Jeg t?nker altid p? dig og f?r t?er i ?jnene, n?r jeg skal tisse

I have found this somewhere... What does it mean? :)

BonzaiJoe

Quote from: "CTG"Jeg t?nker altid p? dig og f?r t?er i ?jnene, n?r jeg skal tisse

I have found this somewhere... What does it mean? :)

Ehm, what kind of site did you find that on?  :roll:
It means: "I always think of you, and get tears in my eyes when I have to pee" (although "tears" is misspelled. It's "t?rer").
But we can't be quite sure.

alanrotoi

I already realize chatting with Chulk in the forum's chat, that my best moment in the community was when I cut relations with an exgirfriend in middle 2002 more or less until last months of 2003. I dedicated a lot of time for racing in every competition, created a car and managed 4dsl.

So I ask, should I cut with my present girfriend if I want to reach a high level again?

CTG

Quote from: alanrotoi on February 07, 2013, 10:20:16 PM
I already realize chatting with Chulk in the forum's chat, that my best moment in the community was when I cut relations with an exgirfriend in middle 2002 more or less until last months of 2003. I dedicated a lot of time for racing in every competition, created a car and managed 4dsl.

So I ask, should I cut with my present girfriend if I want to reach a high level again?

Don't be that geek.

alanrotoi

Are women a ballast in pipsqueak's performance?

CTG

Chulk

Quote from: alanrotoi on February 07, 2013, 10:47:32 PM
Are women a ballast in pipsqueak's performance?
They are ballast in life, meaning they require time, thus leaving less time for other things.
BTW, Skyrim is also ballast to stunts life, so quit playing that crap and race!
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

CTG

Quote from: Chulk on February 07, 2013, 11:09:51 PM
Skyrim is also ballast to stunts life

What the hell is Skyrim? I have no motivation to check in Google...